Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Road Glide®

Selling my 2009 CVO Road Glide - Whats it worth?

<< < (2/2)

Grizzly:
Personally if it was me I would keep a beautiful '09.  It is very rare to see one for sale partly due to it being the last year with the "Screamin' Eagle" on the side of the fairing, plus it is an awesome paint job over all... Certainly the newer ones can't even compare - with all due respect the the owners of newer models.

I have a friend who has the same bike with similar mileage on it, and he claims he'll ride his baby until he or the bike can't ride no more.  I feel the same about my '08 Duracell which has over 160,000km's on the dial and still runs great!

Just my 2 cents.

BrianInAlberta:
Thank you for your input, yes I think I should keep her, I do love this bike and ahave Neve seen another one here in Edmonton

JCZ:

--- Quote from: BrianInAlberta on January 04, 2021, 06:14:53 PM ---Thank you for your input, yes I think I should keep her, I do love this bike and ahave Neve seen another one here in Edmonton

--- End quote ---

That makes it worth something extra!

Looking at NADA motorcycle values for a Seattle zip code, it looks like the low is $10,745 and the high is $14,140.  Likely worth more than that to you and you've already got it set up they way that you like it (seat, bars, highway pegs, etc. etc. all the things that you'd have to do to a new one).

Here is the link to NADA......   https://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles/2009/Harley-Davidson/FLTRSE3-CVO-1803cc/Values

Grizzly:

--- Quote from: BrianInAlberta on January 04, 2021, 06:14:53 PM ---Thank you for your input, yes I think I should keep her, I do love this bike and ahave Neve seen another one here in Edmonton

--- End quote ---

:2vrolijk_21:  Then it's settled... Next time I'm riding through Edmonton I will remind you that you owe me a drink!   ;D

lyn.husen:

--- Quote from: Grizzly on January 04, 2021, 10:17:18 AM ---Personally if it was me I would keep a beautiful '09.  It is very rare to see one for sale partly due to it being the last year with the "Screamin' Eagle" on the side of the fairing, plus it is an awesome paint job over all... Certainly the newer ones can't even compare - with all due respect the the owners of newer models.

I have a friend who has the same bike with similar mileage on it, and he claims he'll ride his baby until he or the bike can't ride no more.  I feel the same about my '08 Duracell which has over 160,000km's on the dial and still runs great!

Just my 2 cents.

--- End quote ---
That’s why I keep mine, love this bike and everything about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version