CVO Technical > Trailers / toyhaulers

Anybody use this Kendon 2 bike trailer?

<< < (2/3) > >>

skratch:
i have the dual ride up.  towed 2 road glides from louisiana to california 2 summers ago.  had very little impact on fuel economy, instead of 19mpg, i got 15-16mpg.  could barely tell it was even back there.

and to answer the critics as to why tow to ca when you have 2 perfectly good touring bikes, there are several reasons.  we were able to make the trip out there in 2 days.  wouldn't have been able to do that on the bikes.  not to mention the 107° temp across texas, arizona and new mexico.  once in cali, the weather was perfect, we were very well rested, and really got to enjoy our riding out there.

acevtwin:
I currently own one. It's the dual version like you are asking about, Except mine is the "Special edition" Orange / Black.
I love it, Very well built and pulls like a dream. It's standing up in my garage under it's cover right now. Takes up very little space.

mjb765:
Thanks for all the responses....I am trying to look at it over the weekend to see what kind of shape it is in. He stored it outside under a tarp, but says it is like new. Not sure I believe that, but we will see.....

BigLew:
So if you decide not to buy share the location. I would like another one! they pull great. Wonder if you could get a trike on one?

BigLew

mjb765:

--- Quote from: BigLew on December 24, 2020, 10:16:44 AM ---So if you decide not to buy share the location. I would like another one! they pull great. Wonder if you could get a trike on one?

BigLew

--- End quote ---

There is another one in PA if you are interested. It's on Facebook Marketplace.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/651565088875079/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version