CVO Social > Other Topics

Pan America Special

<< < (2/3) > >>

FLSTFI Dave:
I did another Demo on the Pan America.  Very nice.  HD sena 30K pairs to bike, no whim needed, volumes are much better than when going through whim on my CVO.  Harley sure got a lot right with this bike.

bad bump that puts me out of my seat on either my CVO King or CVO road glide, is not at all jarring on the PA, not even is Sport which is firmer than road mode.  At 75mph going up hill to Crossville, plenty of roll on passing power.  Pulls great all the way past 9000 rpm.  Engine is nice, a good bit of mechanical noice, but little exhaust noise.  Suspension is very good, its pretty comfortable, just doesn't sit like a touring bike.  I like it a while lot, quite impressed.

Twolanerider:
Read the above mentioned review of the Pan America also. That article only reinforced my opinion that I'm never test riding one of these bikes.  Because I'm way too interested and, perhaps, way too likely to be too impressed by the machine; and I just don't need nor have space for a fourth bike.

OBB:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on June 16, 2021, 05:43:29 PM ---Read the above mentioned review of the Pan America also. That article only reinforced my opinion that I'm never test riding one of these bikes.  Because I'm way too interested and, perhaps, way too likely to be too impressed by the machine; and I just don't need nor have space for a fourth bike.

--- End quote ---
You're safe Don, they don't make one in RED   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :drink:

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: OBB on June 17, 2021, 05:35:31 AM ---You're safe Don, they don't make one in RED   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :drink:

--- End quote ---
Pool boy says they will in 2022

spook120:
I have had a PAS on order since day one.  I was promised mid May delivery. Now delivery is pushed back to mid July. If I didn't have a full set of hard bags and mounts sitting in the corner, I would cancel the bike and go find another GSA. This is pure bullchit on HD's part. And frankly the longer I wait the less enthusiastic and more critical I become. And this is from a HD fan boy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version