Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Softail® Convertible

2012 CVO Convertible Saddle Bag

(1/2) > >>

AUDIOPRO69:
need help trying to locate a right side replacement saddlebag mine popped off while riding and got thrashed called HD and it is now an obsolete part.......  anybody have suggestions on any sort of replacement bags that are also removable or wanna sell me a right side bag

2smoke:
I need a left side bag for my 2010 Softail Convertible and I'm in the same boat. That was a 1 year item. Did you have your dealer do a nation-wide part search? If there is one out there they can tell you. That came up negative for mine so now I watch ebay and the for sale sites. One came up on ebay and I got all excited until I learned it was the side I didn't need! Good luck and don't give-up.

AUDIOPRO69:
Yeah did the nationwide dealer search no dice and the cost to get it recovered as I got quoted from a leather guy is $800-1000 so for that kind of cash I can get get color matched hard bags which is most likely the way I am gonna go

Willie D:

--- Quote from: AUDIOPRO69 on May 27, 2021, 04:22:18 PM ---Yeah did the nationwide dealer search no dice and the cost to get it recovered as I got quoted from a leather guy is $800-1000 so for that kind of cash I can get get color matched hard bags which is most likely the way I am gonna go

--- End quote ---

Well I'm in the same boat as Y'all - My son rode the CVO last weekend and the LEFT side fell off and destroyed the bag. My dealer did the same search and came up MT - Mine is the Satin Pewter model and it was one of 306 made for US production, so it maybe even more difficult to locate a replacement.

WD

MoeMuny:
they pop up on ebay from time to time, just have to look.
You can set up a search that will email you when on is listed!

GL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version