Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Softail® Convertible

2012 CVO Convertible Saddle Bag

<< < (2/2)

CVODON:
If they are not available your insurance adjustor should be OK with cost of recover. I would have paid you when that was my life. Also they should pay to cover both unless the recover shop and visually match the leather to a point the eye can't tell difference. If they can't match the leather then both would have to be recovered in order to return the bike to pre-loss condition.
Should only cost you the amount of your deductible.
This would be a covered loss as you failed to "Securely" fasten bag to bike and it fell off. If a part broke the insurance would still pay for bag just not the part that failed, ie: A clip or stud or whatever if it broke. Also makes no difference what it used to cost, It is what it costs now.
This is why we have Full coverage insurance on older stuff.

CowboyBagger:
I've got a set off my CVO 2012 Breakout that I would sell cheap.  They are different, but would look great on that bike.

Cowboy

Willie D:
 :worthless: :worthless:
Need more info as to how they mount and what is cheap?
WD

Stgeg:
I lost my right saddlebag a few days. If you know any one want to sell his bags, I know it is long shot but thought to check.

Mrbleblanc:
I lost my left saddle bag so if someone lost their right one and is willing to sell me their left one please contact me to talk…..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version