CVO Technical > Electronic Toys and Gadgets

Sena 30k and CB

(1/2) > >>

spence:
I got my Sena to finally half work.  I updated the firmware and now I can get at least music through it but the CB still doesnt come through it.  I have the CB on and everything is properly routed through the Boom GTS.  Any ideas?  The unit worked fine last year with the CB, I dont use it too much so just noticed the issues a few weeks ago.

cvosjoe:

--- Quote from: spence on June 14, 2021, 11:45:49 AM ---I got my Sena to finally half work.  I updated the firmware and now I can get at least music through it but the CB still doesnt come through it.  I have the CB on and everything is properly routed through the Boom GTS.  Any ideas?  The unit worked fine last year with the CB, I dont use it too much so just noticed the issues a few weeks ago.

--- End quote ---
Check the volume setting for the CB. Sometimes a software/firmware update will reset the volume levels.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

spence:
Nope have the volume set properly too.  After the firmware update I did also dot he reset thats recommended.

cvosjoe:

--- Quote from: spence on June 14, 2021, 01:03:17 PM ---Nope have the volume set properly too.  After the firmware update I did also dot he reset thats recommended.

--- End quote ---
The only other thing I can suggest is to delete the headset pairing and redo it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

KGB:
Check your squelch setting?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version