CVO Technical > Electronic Toys and Gadgets

Help?? Thoughts on a problem

<< < (2/2)

JoeSDE:
Thanks for you’re help Twolanerider. Finally came across some of this information earlier. Especially interested in the load equalizer because I added Custom Dynamics LEDS (directionals) to the bike 10 years ago. Will try to get my mechanic to test the regulator and talk to him about trying another equalizer. Will definitely check my battery cables again as I just changed it Monday. Thanks again!!       JoeS

TN:
I've got the b1006 code, had ever since I put the CD equalizer and front LED turn signals on in 2009 I think, I forget about it until I pull codes. I clear it and the next time it's there. When I got my equalizer it came with no plugs, was a new setup in 2009 so I put them on to make it plug and play. I talked to CD about it one time but forgot about it again.  :drink:

That has been my only symptom. YMMV

JoeSDE:
Yeah TN don’t think I ever checked codes until I had the power loss on Tuesday. The bike quickly recovered and seems to fine, the codes all cleared except the two b1006 which are set simply by turning the power to check for codes!! My CD equalizer was a plug and play and has never caused an issue. That code has probably been there since 2010—set it and forget it, for now. I will have the the voltage checked ASAP, however. Thanks for weighing in.             JoeS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version