CVO Technical > Electronic Toys and Gadgets

TPMS

(1/1)

HOGMIKE:
Anyone have any ideas why my TPMS system activates randomly and shows  - - in the display on the odometer and also in the “I” section of the boom display. Sometimes front shows, sometimes back.
Tire pressures are normal ( 36 front 41 rear cold)
Dealer replaced front sensor under warranty, no help.

Bike is a 2019 CVO limited.

Any help would be appreciated.
 :nixweiss:

Cvostu:
The sensors are junk. They constantly have issues. Mine would do that at high speed. Then would go back to normal when I would slow down.  I'd keep replacing.    Stuart.

fastfreddy:
my rear dose  that when it heats up and pressures up... 51 psi is as high as it will read. :nixweiss: i know thats no help, but. they all do that ?!?

HOGMIKE:

--- Quote from: fastfreddy on June 18, 2021, 07:24:25 PM ---my rear dose  that when it heats up and pressures up... 51 psi is as high as it will read. :nixweiss: i know thats no help, but. they all do that ?!?

--- End quote ---

Not that it matters, but having a $45k motorcycle and have one of the options touted by the salesman not working is an issue for me.

When I was working part of my job was to ensure that things worked as the sales staff promised.
They still got their commission! LOL

It’s sad the dealers don’t make more of an issue with the factory on “little” issues like this.
I’m retired and will keep bugging them until I get things working as promised.

HOGMIKE:
Next step is a replacement antenna (receiver) for the TPMS .
I’m doubtful that will fix the problem but holding out for success!
At least the dealer is trying. H-D is not much with customer service either with the customer OR the dealership.
JME

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version