CVO Technical > Riding Gear

Time to get a modular helmet.

<< < (3/3)

Ironhorse:

--- Quote from: backroad Mike on August 29, 2021, 07:46:43 PM ---I bought the LS2 Valiant as my modular choice.  I don't use it much, but I am happy with the purchase.

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  I'm looking at the Shoei Neotec and the Schuberth.

TraumaSlave:
Always been a fan of HJC. Think mine is the i90. Comfortable and has a little more front face room. I don't like not being able to scratch my nose.

GKroadking:
I be a fan of HJC and got the new HJC i100  https://www.hjchelmets.us/product/i100-solid/

The helmet is very comfortable and also has an integrated sun visor.

I would highly recommend it.

porthole:
Good to hear your injuries were relatively minor.

Some time ago after leaving Maggie Valley, Kathy (Spoiled), Brian (Hogasm) and myself were tooling along one of the mega lane highways around Nashville. Maybe 100-200 feet behind an 18'er when a rear tire blew, looked, sounded and felt like a bomb went off - we could feel the concussion! No debris issues, we were able to steer clear of it all.

But it's a wake up call, like others I will never stay alongside any truck, especially tractor trailers.

I started wearing a full face after picking up a good deal on a HD FF helmet at Ghost Town HD during a Maggie Valley event, and in 2012 I picked up a pair of Nolon's.
Never looked back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version