CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

131 kit price

<< < (2/3) > >>

newseultra07:
Nice #'s.. Just got a 2022 CVO Roadglide Limited and thinking of doing the 131. Called couple dealers today and got price of around $5800 for install. Just not sure about it yet. Did you just use the kit as is or use other parts to get those #'s.

14CVOKING:
I paid $6010.00 for both my bikes that was kit and labor and two se cam plates and oil pumps.

CVOThunder:

--- Quote from: newseultra07 on April 26, 2022, 08:54:57 PM ---Nice #'s.. Just got a 2022 CVO Roadglide Limited and thinking of doing the 131. Called couple dealers today and got price of around $5800 for install. Just not sure about it yet. Did you just use the kit as is or use other parts to get those #'s.

--- End quote ---

Only the standard Harley 131 kit parts installed at the dealer. Not sure if I was told bs but the tech mentioned they were getting better numbers with the stock headpipe. Could have just been that getting the new pipe wasn't available in time for the build. Huge frikken pistons, tech seemed knowledgeable.
I rode one bike for my first visit, got the trade values and went back for the second trade in. While I was in transit they were building the engine. Called them enroute to say I really don't need to go 131 and 117 would be fine. Sorry bud but the 131 kit is already here and getting installed. Ok, I'll stay with that. Recluse slave cylinder was mentioned during a conversation with another 131 bike owner, do it. Shouldn't have traded in 2 bikes but no time to sell outright and value was better than my local shop. TMI but I get bored overseas where no one in my group rides.

newseultra07:
So you feel it’s worth the $$$$. Still getting some prices but seems like all are within $200-300 of each other in my area. I don’t ride aggressive at all mostly just sometimes by myself or my wife with me. So not sure if it’s worth it to spend the $$$$ on it.

CVOThunder:
Yes I do but it's probably not as robust as an aftermarket build. Looks like warranty is a consideration you want to retain, as it was for me but yes I think the factory kit is a good option. It hits the rev limiter at 115 and happens really quick which is probably a good thing, even if it's aggravating at times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version