CVO Social > New Member Introduction

Greetings from Upstate NY

(1/5) > >>

tompen:
I have been lurking for a while and you guys and gals have been really helpful. A quick official intro. 57 years old. Semi retired. (20 hours a week consulting). Married 37 years, two grown kids, no grandkids yet. Have been riding since 72. I have included a pic of my 77 FLH. It was my Dad's. He is gone now. I've had it for about 15 years. I had to remove some aftermarket lights and bling, but kept it pretty much as he had it. Rode JAP bikes before that. I bought a 03 FLH standard, and an 04 Superglide. Traded them in for a 05 red CVO FL Classic. That was a great bike. I traded it for an 07 SEUC, also red. Not much to do to it. Shorter antennas, some chrome, removed the catalyst from the mufflers. Goes on the Dyno with a PC3 and try to get the rear cyl to run cooler. About 3K miles. Was an early production bike and now I know some things to watch for after monitering this site. I have a 66 Chevelle conv. and some other stuff. I am a subscriber to the "most toys" rule.  Planning to get some touring and camping in this summer. Now I'm even boring myself. Anyway, please keep interest up. This is a great website.
Tom

tompen:
You all know what an 07 seuc looks like. But this one is mine.
Tom

Fired00d:
Tom,
Welcome to the site glad to have you join us. :2vrolijk_21: Nice looking rides you have.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

tompen:
Thanks DooD. Heres the 4 wheeler. Guess it's red too.

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: tompen on May 17, 2007, 10:05:59 PM ---Thanks DooD. Heres the 4 wheeler. Guess it's red too.

--- End quote ---
That's sweeeeet also. :2vrolijk_21: Nothing like a classic hot rod.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version