Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Electra GlideĀ®

rear speakers

(1/15) > >>

mr_magoo:
Has anybody tried to install rear speakers on their tour pak?   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]My dealer says he doesn't think it can be done.

JCZ:
Why doesn't he think it can be done?  Be very leery of your dealer......he doesn't know his product.

Your bike is prewired.  You'd have to get the speaker boxes that bolt to your tour pak and then the speakers....it's not uncommon for Electra Glide Classics and even Standards to put speakers on the tour pak.  My partner put quick release plugs in the wires so that he could take his trunk off the bike.

mr_magoo:
From what i can find out the stereo is only wired for front speakers, and would have to be returned to to vender to have this added if they would do it. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]They called spoc @ Hd and got no answer one why or the other.

JCZ:
Mr. Magoo I've got a friend that works in the offices at World Headquarters....I'll shoot him an email and get back to you on this.

It never occured to me that they would have wired the Screamin Eagle bike differently than the other Electra Glides (as far as wiring goes).

mr_magoo:
They tell me it's the new stereo that was put in the screamin eagle electra glide is only designed for front speaker. Don't care if it can't fade front to rear but she wants music.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version