Custom Vehicle Discussions > 1999 FXR2/1999 FXR3/2000 FXR4

1999 "Blue Flame" FXR3 Registry

(1/69) > >>

110tHunDer:

Let's see if we can find all 64!  If you want to be listed on the registry, please post here, or send via PM the following information: Last 6 digits of your VIN(s), the date(s) you aquired your "Blue Flame" FXR3(s), your name and where you live.  I'll update the spreadsheet and re-attach it to this first post here as new information comes in!

If you know of where a Blue Flame FXR3 is located, but perhaps the owner is not a member here, please supply as much information about the bike as possible so it can be included on the list, as well! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!:

--- Quote from: 103tHunDer on August 06, 2008, 10:57:13 PM ---
Let's see if we can find all 64!  If you want to be listed on the registry, please post here, or send via PM the following information: Last 6 digits of your VIN, the date you aquired your "Blue Flame" FXR3(s), your name and where you live.  I'll update the spreadsheet and re-attach it to this first post here as new information comes in!

If you know of where a Blue Flame FXR3 is located, but perhaps the owner is not a member here, please supply as much information about the bike as possible so it can be included on the list, as well! :2vrolijk_21:

--- End quote ---

HeHe!!! I don't even know my VIN yet!!! ;D ;D ;D

But.....

VIN: 951668 (added 8/7/08)
Date acquired: 8/6/08
Name: Howie

:smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub:

Hoist! 8)

110tHunDer:

2 down, only 62 to go! :2vrolijk_21: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2:

Hoist!:

--- Quote from: 103tHunDer on August 06, 2008, 11:11:24 PM ---
2 down, only 62 to go! :2vrolijk_21: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2:

--- End quote ---

Don't forget those 2 collector bikes we saw the other day for 22 grand apiece. I think they list the VIN's on those bikes in the ads. You can record them at least, even though we  don't have owner info. They can be accounted for. Hey George, where's yours? :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

110tHunDer:

You bet!  Planned on looking the info. up on those when I had a little more time.  I know of another one in a collection at an H-D dealer, too!  That's 5 and we ain't even got to Dave and George yet! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version