Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna® Fat Bob

SE FATBOB VS HONDA

(1/3) > >>

cowboy7123:
Last night I went for nice little ride up until I stopped at a red light then it turned into pure fun, A Honda pulled up behind, Well I was thinking I'll just see if I can pull away from it when the light changed, Sure enough he tried to stay up with me but couldn't. After that we road about 2 miles or so until we stopped at another red light, this time he was in the lane next to me, I wasn't going to race him until he decide to take off as quick as he could. Well I couldn't let that happen. He had a very nice jump on me, I gave my little Fatbob some gas, released the clutch, Back tire broke lose (that made me nervous) and then I flew by him. When we stopped at the next light the only thing I said to him was " not bad for a little Harley " His only reply was " that bike is sweeeet "... I don't know what kind of Honda it was, only thing I can say is it one of the ones that they try to make it look like a Harley.

This was without any mods. I still have to put on the new muffler and have her tuned.

GregKhougaz:
Don't wait too long.  You're missing out on even more fun!  And, you might want to read here:

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=27814.0   :huepfenjump3:

g

cowboy7123:

--- Quote from: GregKhougaz on October 27, 2008, 04:40:05 PM ---Don't wait too long.  You're missing out on even more fun!  And, you might want to read here:

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=27814.0   :huepfenjump3:

g

--- End quote ---

On the Fatbob, I believe the cats are in the mufflers. I had the parts manager look up exhaust and we didn't see any in the pipes.

sportygordy:
Now you have the bug,, there ain't no turning around now. I love them Fat Bobs. Congrats on the new bike and your first Drag win   :2vrolijk_21:

BIGDOG:
That was a Honda 250 Rebel ,there quick just not that quick :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version