Custom Vehicle Discussions > 1999 FXR2/1999 FXR3/2000 FXR4

Any "Stone Cold Blue" FXR2's out there?

<< < (3/11) > >>

Black Diamond:

--- Quote from: Stone Cold on November 27, 2008, 08:00:11 AM ---Hi All

Yea I'm still here..

After seeing this topic sit for a couple of days is it possible that I am the only one on this site with a Stone Cold Blue 2??? It would be nice if there is anyone else out there that they would reply and maybe post a picture. It is always nice to see and hear what someone else has done to their bike and be able to see how it looks.  I can't say much though I am more of a lurker myself. I would probably post more but I don't have the knowledge that you all have,although I am learning a great deal from all of you. THANK YOU!!!

This is my first bike and have owned it for 2 years now. Bought the bike in Colorado with 7000 miles and all original. Have installed Hooker staggered pipes,carb kit and of air cleaner. Hope to maybe do some motor work maybe next winter (head work,cam,ignition)

Happy Thanksgiving
Pete
(Stone Cold)

--- End quote ---

Pete

You don't have to have knowledge to post.....I prove that all the time!  ;D
Happy Thanksgiving

JW

FXR2evo99:
"........You don't have to have knowledge to post.....I prove that all the time......."

JW~~~ :2vrolijk_21:

:pepper:   :bananarock:   :cucumber:   <~~~~this what I call 3 Chile Pepper Humor  lol

It's humor like this that makes the world such a grand place to live.......LAUGHING!!!!

Regards,

Tim

RedFXR2:
Pete:  Good to hear from you again. :2vrolijk_21:

--- Quote from: FXR2evo99 on November 25, 2008, 03:47:04 PM ---....in April of 2005 I was at my local [Tim lives in Colorado] dealership and there was a Stone Cold Blue FXR2 in the lobby at the Service Center there.....just getting a bit of work done on it, as it turns out it was right before I purchased my Arresting Red FXR2.  I just happened to be in the parts department and happened to walk through the door and there it was, the Owner of it was standing there so we took a few moments to talk.....that was before I really came to this website of course....and he wasn't that warm about exchanging numbers, one of those feelings you get, a bit reserved.......I told him I was looking to purchase an FXR2, so we had a conversation for about 10 minutes....he was a nice enough guy.....

Even though that bike resides in a community 7 miles from me I have never seen the bike or the Owner since......

Regards,

Tim

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Stone Cold on November 27, 2008, 08:00:11 AM ---
This is my first bike and have owned it for 2 years now. Bought the bike in Colorado with 7000 miles and all original. Have installed Hooker staggered pipes,carb kit and of air cleaner. Hope to maybe do some motor work maybe next winter (head work,cam,ignition)

--- End quote ---

Hmmmm. So Tim saw a blue FXR2 in Colorado in 2005, and Pete says he bought his Blue FXR2 from someone in Colorado and has had it about two years now.  Could be the same bike?

Suits me--any means to get another active FXR member here. ;)

Hoist!:
WooHoo!!! Thanks for responding Stone Cold. Hope ya join us some more and represent that beautiful BLUE2 of yours! You seem to be the only BLUE2 here! There were only 64 BLUE3's ever made, and many are members here. Wonder why we can't find more BLUE2's? :nixweiss:

--- Quote from: Black Diamond 110 on November 27, 2008, 11:23:55 AM ---Pete

Happy Thanksgiving

JW

--- End quote ---

HeHe!!! Yeah, I'll surely second that! Good one JW!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

fxr4mikey:

--- Quote from: Black Diamond 110 on November 27, 2008, 11:23:55 AM ---Pete

Happy Thanksgiving

JW

--- End quote ---

knowledge to post   ?   Is this a requirement ?    If so, I'm sure I don't qualify    :D :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version