Custom Vehicle Discussions > 1999 FXR2/1999 FXR3/2000 FXR4

Any "Stone Cold Blue" FXR2's out there?

<< < (2/11) > >>

Twolanerider:
Which is it?  Stone Cold Blue or Cold Stone Blue?  Have never knowingly seen one in person no matter which it is.  Still only lust after the red one.

Never mind; just checked CVO history on the Harley website.  Stone Cold Blue.

RedFXR2:

--- Quote from: Hoist! on November 25, 2008, 07:10:11 PM ---Found one other here. ;)

richfxr2;  http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=306

He's never been on since the site's been revamped. :nixweiss:

--- End quote ---

Yeah, he hasn't posted since January of 2005, so I wouldn't hold my breath.  But who knows.....

FXR2evo99:
Yes, it's definitely "Stone Cold Blue" my mistake above.

Here is a great link to some photos of these FXR2's FXR3's and FXR4's.....
For those unaware simply place your curser over the "http:// address / link" below, click, view and read at your pleasure:

Photos Of FXR2's FXR3's FXR4's
http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=22663.0

Regards,

Tim

Stone Cold:
Hi All

Yea I'm still here..

After seeing this topic sit for a couple of days is it possible that I am the only one on this site with a Stone Cold Blue 2??? It would be nice if there is anyone else out there that they would reply and maybe post a picture. It is always nice to see and hear what someone else has done to their bike and be able to see how it looks.  I can't say much though I am more of a lurker myself. I would probably post more but I don't have the knowledge that you all have,although I am learning a great deal from all of you. THANK YOU!!!

This is my first bike and have owned it for 2 years now. Bought the bike in Colorado with 7000 miles and all original. Have installed Hooker staggered pipes,carb kit and of air cleaner. Hope to maybe do some motor work maybe next winter (head work,cam,ignition)

Happy Thanksgiving
Pete
(Stone Cold)

FXR2evo99:
I can't say much though I am more of a lurker myself. I would probably post more but I don't have the knowledge that you all have,although I am learning a great deal from all of you. THANK YOU!!!   This is my first bike and have owned it for 2 years now. Bought the bike in Colorado with 7000 miles and all original. Have installed Hooker staggered pipes,carb kit and of air cleaner. Hope to maybe do some motor work maybe next winter (head work,cam,ignition)

Pete~~~

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!!  Great to see you post and share with us.....so as I reflect on seeing the Stone Cold Blue FXR2 a few years ago, and given that you said you purchased your FXR2 in Colorado, I am curious which city the bike was purchased from.....there simply aren't that many FXR2's, FXR3's, or FXR4's in the State of Colorado......so of course curious minds wonder?   By the way you aren't in Colorado now are you? (curious about this too, lol)

As for posting.....I am glad you have and personally as I am sure we all hope that you will continue.....however I have a buddy that loves to "lurk" as well.....and he has his reasons so I get that......it's always the "quiet ones" as logic would have it, so it seems, that provide us all with the most indepth learning.....I hope you will offer us all your insight when so inspired......

Also it would be great to see you post 5-7 photos or more of course of your Stone Cold Blue FXR2, my photo album for the Stone Cold Blue is pretty limited....after all there are only 275 of you "guys/gals" originally out there......hopefully you can throw us out some more for all of our personal albums......

It's great that you mention the FXR2 as being your first "bike" I would have owned one fewer bike had it been my first one as well.....I went first to a 2003 Dyna Low Rider to a 2002 RKC to a 1999 FXR2 and then sold the Dyna without much hesitation at all.....and feel these two bikes have everything I need for the "fun of a lifetime". 

Have you toured with your bike yet?  Have you thought about touring with it?  Why did you purchase the bike in the first place? How many miles are now on your bike? 

Regards,

Tim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version