Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Street Glide®

Leg Fairings and King Tour Pack in Candy Concord.........

(1/5) > >>

JCZ:
They have the King Tour Pack and leg fairings painted in Candy Concord.  Not sure about the leg fairings, but the King Tour Pack is painted to match the SESG with the pin stripped flames, etc.

This is what I got from a friend at the MoCo:

Candy Concord:

King T-Pak: 79071-10DEH  (Includes matching flame design on lid, a first for CVO Accessory T-Paks!)

Detach kit, rack and antenna relocation kit also required.  Choice of chrome or black.  These are existing parts and the dealer can pull all that together.

Vented Fairing Lowers: 58854-10DEH (Requires engine guard P/N 49184-09 (Stock) or P/N 49050-09 (Gloss Black)

Also recommend quick detach kit and storage bag for removing lowers quickly and keeping them safe 58146-07 & 95983-07

T-Pak Spoiler: 53149-10DEH

S-Bag Spoilers: 58606-10DEH

miker:
Are you plannin sumtin??? Hmmmm...

JCZ:

--- Quote from: miker on August 12, 2009, 02:33:09 PM ---Are you plannin sumtin??? Hmmmm...

--- End quote ---
Naw........just tryin to help out.  That bike is not to far off from my SEEG. :2vrolijk_21:

Fired00d:
Couple pics of the Spiced Rum w/KTP & Lowers shown here - Pics of a Spiced Rum Reply #19/20.

They both showing only one color... not to CVOish. :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

RedDevil:

--- Quote from: Fired00d on August 12, 2009, 02:52:33 PM ---Couple pics of the Spiced Rum w/KTP & Lowers shown here - Pics of a Spiced Rum Reply #19/20.

They both showing only one color... not to CVOish. :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

--- End quote ---

That's why when I want the lowers and tour pak, I'll ride the Jester, when I want to ride the sportier bagger, then I'll ride the SESG.  :)  A rather expensive solution, but what the heck... :coolblue: :huepfenlol2:

:devil:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version