Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Street Glide®

Stainless lines?

(1/4) > >>

tjstreetglide:
When I got my bike home yesterday and was going over her Something didn't look right. The brake and clutch line coming out of the batwing to the bars are not braided. Is that true with all yours?
TJ

mjb765:
yep....I was pretty annoyed with that one also. I guess they figured nobody would notice since the inner fairing is black and so is the frame.

RedDevil:
If you look at the specifications page, you'll see that the only braided ones are from the fairing down to the front brake calipers.  Don't know why they didn't put the braided all around, but supposedly, this is their new black cables that are supposedly reinforced underneath the black plastic coating.   :nixweiss:

:devil:

mjb765:

--- Quote from: RedDevil on August 22, 2009, 11:28:45 PM ---If you look at the specifications page, you'll see that the only braided ones are from the fairing down to the front brake calipers.  Don't know why they didn't put the braided all around, but supposedly, this is their new black cables that are supposedly reinforced underneath the black plastic coating.   :nixweiss:

:devil:

--- End quote ---

and cheaper than the braided ones for sure...

tjstreetglide:
Spec Page? Where?
TJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version