Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Road GlideĀ®

2000 Classic SERG owners / Site Registry ( let me know if I missed someone)

<< < (41/41)

martys:

--- Quote from: payner1018 on June 09, 2020, 10:50:18 AM ---Inherited this Triple Red from my father last year. It needs to be cleaned up but otherwise it has been well maintained and runs well, 13k miles.

--- End quote ---
Welcome payner 1018  :drink: I have added you to the registry  :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :2vrolijk_21: If you get a chance go to the New Member thread and say hi to all the members.

Marty

martys:
Welcome to the Registry CVO_BAGR  :2vrolijk_21: I have added you to the Eagle 1 list.

Marty

grandpadoc:
Marty and group, Terry and I sold our bike and are enjoying our Jeep and motorhome. Hopefully we will cross paths again in our travels. 

martys:

--- Quote from: grandpadoc on May 09, 2021, 11:03:26 PM ---Marty and group, Terry and I sold our bike and are enjoying our Jeep and motorhome. Hopefully we will cross paths again in our travels.

--- End quote ---
Good morning Lou, I know exactly how you are feeling, I sold mine last summer and Diane and I bought a bigger boat that we have been spending all our time on.  I hope all is well with you and the family, stay safe, and have fun my friend.

grandpadoc:
Hi Marty,
Just to inform you that we no longer own our SERG. Terry and I have transitioned onto four wheeling and RVing for now. Miss the group meets, but realize we still have many friends for life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version