Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Ultra®

Why do I need a 2011 FLTRUSE?

(1/14) > >>

ultrafxr:
That is the question I keep asking myself.  I've said for years, if only.  If only the moco would make a road glide with the ultra accoutrements that would be a winner and I'd be a buyer.  But heck I love my 07 cuse and really do not want to part with it.  Plus I've added so very much to it that I'd lose my azz if I sold it.  But why do I need two touring bikes?  I dunno.  But I sure do like the new 'ruse.'

Banana man:
Buy the new one and ride both for a while. Figure out which one
you like better and sell the other one.   Problem solved.

Mark

110tHunDer:

I think Mark's got the right idea, Jerry.  You know the old saying ... "You only live once!"  I think the black and orange '07 Ultra is one of the prettiest of all CVO's and the paint schemes on the SE Road Glide Ultras don't really do much for me, but if the bike moves you ... go for it! :2vrolijk_21:  We don't buy these crazy-expensive CVOs and then dump thousands more into them to make them the way we want them with the idea of getting our money back.  The '07 has served you well for several years, so maybe it's just time for a change. :nixweiss:  But if you can keep both of them, at least for a time, then you can decide which one is for you!

Bubba:
Jerry I dunno either, I too like the RG BUT I just could not part with my bike NO WAY,   Well,,,, if some stupid smart person was to offer me what I had in it well sorry to say it would be gone tomorrow.  We both know that will not happen!  It's a hobby if it makes you happy and you like doing it then that is part of being happy and living LIFE to the fullest.  Life is short and look at all the nice people we have met along the way....  WHAT WAS WE TALKING ABOUT???
Oh I know the new RUSE... Well if the colors were little more stand out like the Street Glides then I think I would be
GLIDEN down to the dealer to pick one up, but from what I see (choices in colors) I'm sorry I not going to part with mine.... A milk dud is better than a tan turd and that's all I have to say about that.

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: Banana man on August 06, 2010, 10:55:19 PM ---
Buy the new one and ride both for a while. Figure out which one
you like better and sell the other one.   

--- End quote ---

The Banana just chit itself :huepfenlol2: .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version