Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Ultra®

Picke it up....And LOVE it!!! 10-9-2010

(1/11) > >>

RedDevil:
I picked up the "Silent Gray Fellow" today.  They got everything installed and did a "gentle" dyno on it just to set the AFR at 13.6 and give it a nice smooth torque curve and good pull.  All I added performance-wise was the Klock Werks Revolver mufflers and it dyno'd out to 87hp/105 Tq, up from the stock baseline of 81hp/100Tq.  So not too shabby for just adding mufflers.  I really like the sound of the Werks pipes.  They have a nice mellow rumble to the, but are not loud.  They quiet down nicely at cruise, but will "bark" if you want them too.  I didn't get to ride it much today, only put on 50 some miles, but will be putting it through it's paces tomorrow and, hopefully, Monday.  Initial impression, this thing is freakin awesome!!  Without a doubt, the most comfortable seat I've ever sat in that was made by the MoCo.  Not sure about the windshield, I may have to go with a bit taller, or same size with a re-curve.  Jury's still out on that one.  Sound system is with the new Boom Audio speakers is sweet.  Very clean sounding at 70mph.  Can't wait to take it out and get some more time in the saddle, this bike is sweet, and the color rocks out in the sun. 

:devil:   

RedDevil:
Danny, who has been the only tech to work on all my bikes, puts the final touch on before I drive off...the plate.

ultrafxr:
Awesome.  This is a great bike and I really like your choice of color!  Had mine six days today (first day was spent trailering it home and I had work interfere with two more days) and got back from all day ride today with 728 miles on the clock.  I really, really like the bike.  Even bone stock it is very peppy and responsive and as you said it is very comfortable.  Good choice.  :2vrolijk_21:

hard10:
Congratulations Charlie! Keep us up to date with ride reports & pix.

RedDevil:

--- Quote from: ultrafxr on October 09, 2010, 10:49:29 PM ---Awesome.  This is a great bike and I really like your choice of color!  Had mine six days today (first day was spent trailering it home and I had work interfere with two more days) and got back from all day ride today with 728 miles on the clock.  I really, really like the bike.  Even bone stock it is very peppy and responsive and as you said it is very comfortable.  Good choice.  :2vrolijk_21:

--- End quote ---

Thanks Jerry.  I really like the charcoal/black combo.  I'm hoping to get some serious riding in tomorrow and/or Monday. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version