Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Ultra®

backrest and road pegs extra?

(1/5) > >>

nixobilly:
Ok - first mistake - went to the dealer to get the compression releases replace again (still under extended warranty) and saw her.  Sleek, slim with a fixed fairing. Extra sexy CVO of course.  Grey and black.  You know the black ones are faster. (LOL twolane).  Have been riding pretty much on the dark side recently --- BMW R1200GSA -- oh the dark side is so fast and fun.  Anyway I digress. I look at this sexy girl on the floor and they offer me an obscene trade in offer on my B&O.   Uh Oh!!  I do notice there is no back rest and no road pegs on the the beast.  WTF?  My membership in the CVO site requires me to review all new CVO bikes upon release.  I definitely see that the HD site shows pegs and backrest on bike and lo and behold they are still showing in the ads.  Dealer says they are "optional".  I know it is a nit but are these really options or did the inmates here get the backrest and roadpegs standard?

Thanks in advance,

Nixobilly (Mark)

Winhawk:
They came standard with my bike.  They are tucked in the tour pack.

Unbalanced:
They the highway pegs / mounts come in a box, the backrest was in the tourpack.  Also comes with the GPS and iPod 8gig.

It is not optional parts you can look at the CVO Parts list and its in the book as equipment.

Twolanerider:
The parts are documented as stock straight from Mother Harley Mark.  Wave their own docs in front of them.  Or, better yet, call HD customer service with the phone on speaker while standing in front of the salesman.

nixobilly:
Thanks all!  

I can always count on my family to come thru for me.

M

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version