CVO Technical > Riding Gear

Tourmaster Cortech DSX jacket

(1/1)

nidan:
My wife got me a Tourmaster Cortech DSX jacket for our anniversary and I love it. It's denim with a nylon mesh liner and a removable insulated liner that makes it quite versatile. The ventalation works well , I've had it up to 85 F so far and it's nice. It has the armor and soft padding as well , but unlike my mesh Power Trip jacket the armor isn't intrusive.  These are very reasonably priced ( as low as $90 online) and comfortable.

I still use my perf leather HD jacket too , but it's nice to have an alternative on the warm days.

they come in black too

PHAZE:
How is this jacket for summer riding?  Is there much ventilation?  It looks like more of a spring/fall kind of jacket.

HWYMAN1:
I also got one of these as a present. Summer in Georgia too hot to wear. Use the mesh perforated HD one. But temps 80 degrees and below ventilated well ( took armour out as makes it hotter for me!)  john

nidan:
I live just north of Atlanta and wear it up to 85-90 degrees, then switch to mesh .  As I have no fairing or windshield the ventilation works OK.  With the liner, I've worn it down to 60 so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version