CVO Technical > Riding Gear

broken sunglasses HD

(1/2) > >>

hdnut:
MY HD sunglasses have a broken bow,tried to glue them but it did not hold.Can you buy replacement bows ?I hate too have to buy a new pair. [smiley=pumpkin.gif]

SPIDERMAN:
      All of my shades cost at least $100 and I grow attached to them so I share your pain Dude, but I believe the answer to your question is No, Nada, Nyet. I find it weird the way they all seem to be made out of some type of material which no glue known to mankind will repair.
      I have a sunglass boneyard in my rolltop desk and a set of jewelers tools. I salvage parts from the broken carcasses when I can which at least gives me a small measure of satisfaction. So my advice is to buy another pair like the ones you broke and hang onto the broken ones as an "organ"donor.

hdnut:
 [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]My dealer warranty my shades!The World is all good again! [smiley=pumpkin.gif]

Fired00d:

--- Quote --- [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]My dealer warranty my shades!The World is all good again! [smiley=pumpkin.gif]
--- End quote ---
Outstanding. Kudos to your dealer. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Jock:

--- Quote --- [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]My dealer warranty my shades!The World is all good again! [smiley=pumpkin.gif]
--- End quote ---

If that is the case with all dealers, I need to re-evaluate my next purchase of shades.

Thanks for the information.

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version