CVO Technical > Riding Gear

New Screaming Eagle Hat

<< < (2/4) > >>

Nasty Habit:
I don't wear caps either. I have a question. Why do idiots wear caps backwards, or even crooked? This is perhaps the start of a new thread...
NH [smiley=banana.gif]

VaEagle:

--- Quote ---I don't wear caps either. I have a question. Why do idiots wear caps backwards, or even crooked? This is perhaps the start of a new thread...
NH [smiley=banana.gif]
--- End quote ---
I wonder that myself? When I grew up if you wore your hat that way you rode the Short Bus! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] And folks felt sorry for you too. ;D

Garznhogs:

--- Quote ---I don't wear caps either. I have a question. Why do idiots wear caps backwards, or even crooked? This is perhaps the start of a new thread...
NH [smiley=banana.gif]
--- End quote ---

Like pulling your pants down to show yer underpanties. [smiley=verkleidung005.gif]     Oh yeah, the  Short Bus.  That's it.  

Garz   [smiley=smoking.gif]

SEULTRA:

--- Quote ---I don't wear caps either. I have a question. [highlight]Why do idiots wear caps backwards, or even crooked?[/highlight] This is perhaps the start of a new thread...
NH [smiley=banana.gif]
--- End quote ---

Thier idea of looking "cool" with an attitude ... my thought is that it looks just the opposite but I'm just a geezer so what do I know?  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] ;)

SPIDERMAN:

NH [smiley=banana.gif]
--- End quote ---

Well, I'm not a sociologist, but I would guess that it's way of being different, of separating oneself from the status quo and saying " hey I'm an individual " I wear mine backwards under my helmet and sometimes even without the helmet if I'm sitting with my back to the sun. It makes a great neck protector that way. I think the sideways stuff looks weird, but it's a generational thing. I call it the Hank Hill factor. Do the opposite of what the straights (tightasses) do. If I actually knew anyone who was as much of a tightass as Hank Hill, I would go out of my way to do anything I could to annoy him. Why ? Because people like that think they have some kind of mandate to dictate social behavior. They talk about being red blooded god fearing flag waving Americans, but their idea of freedom is bascially expressed in the form of " If I say it's good, it's good. If I say it's bad it's bad " and if you disagree then you are a liberal left wing commie who hates America. So maybe the answer to your question is not so easily tagged as calling someone an idiot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version