CVO Technical > Riding Gear

Lesson for new full face helmet

(1/6) > >>

Twolanerider:
If you happen to be getting used to a full faced helmet for the first time here is a lesson a member here learned this afternoon.  Do not blow bubbles with your bubble gum.  No matter how absent mindedly you might do such a thing it WILL get all over your microphone >:( .

Twolanerider:
He's a dumbass.

RJ749:

--- Quote ---If you happen to be getting used to a full faced helmet for the first time here is a lesson a member here learned this afternoon.  Do not blow bubbles with your bubble gum.  No matter how absent mindedly you might do such a thing it WILL get all over your microphone >:( .
--- End quote ---

Dammit, don't drink pop at the computer and read these posts.

Those that do are also dumbasses [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

110tHunDer:

--- Quote ---If you happen to be getting used to a full faced helmet for the first time here is a lesson [highlight]a member here[/highlight] learned this afternoon.  Do not blow bubbles with your bubble gum.  No matter how absent mindedly you might do such a thing it WILL get all over your microphone >:( .
--- End quote ---

[smiley=stupid.gif]

grc:
Another "heads up" for folks who are new to full face helmets:  If you happen to be a smoker, do not try to put your lid on with the coffin nail or cigar still in your mouth.  I have no idea how or why I know this, I just do.

Jerry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version