Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: New modular helmet  (Read 6231 times)

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
Re: New modular helmet
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2013, 11:26:21 AM »

I Just picked a Nolan N-104 modular. This will be my third attempt at a fullface. With every fullface I battled buffeting on the top of my head at 80MPH that
shook my eyeballs so bad I wanted to throw the helmet in a ditch. I can wear the beanie all day with out issue. Hopefully the new shape
of the 104 will work better. I picked up a smoked shield to use in addition to the internal drop down sun shield. This should eliminate the need to for sunglasses
that were wearing at the side of my head from the helmet vibrating. Leaving for Montana in two weeks and I really want this to work, never had this
buffeting issue on any other bike.

Steve
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

JoeVibe

• 1K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: 2022 CVO Road Glide Limited
    • CVO2: 2014 Titanium/Black FLHRSE6
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2013, 08:53:53 PM »

Hi Steve,

I bought a N104 a couple weeks ago and I love it. I haven't had any buffeting issues yet and I've been to 90 mph a couple of times, cruised at 75 for a while. I'm not sure what you're riding but I've got a 2013 SEUC with a Freedom recurve windshield. The helmet's internal sun shield works pretty well but could be a little darker for direct sunlight. I'm going to probably add a dark shield too.

Joe

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2013, 09:06:35 AM »

Hi Steve,

I bought a N104 a couple weeks ago and I love it. I haven't had any buffeting issues yet and I've been to 90 mph a couple of times, cruised at 75 for a while. I'm not sure what you're riding but I've got a 2013 SEUC with a Freedom recurve windshield. The helmet's internal sun shield works pretty well but could be a little darker for direct sunlight. I'm going to probably add a dark shield too.

Joe
Thanks for the feedback Joe. I'm riding a 2012 Bagger with a stock shield after trying them all. The recurve helped some but my BSR hated it. I quess
it just moved the buffeting back to her. I have a long ride coming up and I really hope this new 104 doesn't become the rain only helmet like the last ones.

Steve
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

MontereyJack

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2013, 10:47:26 AM »

Look at the Shoei NEOTEC modular helmet best rated.  no fog has pin lock visor, internal dark visor, very quite and very expensive.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 22 queries.