CVO Social > Off Topic

Oil fired Hot water heater needs replacing

(1/3) > >>

WFP:
Well, there goes my Zippers 575 Cams, D&D Fatcats, related accessories and dynotuning...

$1750 to replace an oil fired 30 Gallon hot water heater...

Dam...

ccr:

--- Quote ---Well, there goes my Zippers 575 Cams, D&D Fatcats, related accessories and dynotuning...

$1750 to replace an oil fired 30 Gallon hot water heater...

Dam...
--- End quote ---
:'(  We feel your pain.  Sorry.  Just replaced our clothes dryer, shy of $1,000 to find out the electrician who put our electrical panel in two years ago, just did not tighten up one wire.  He came in, pulled out something tightened it back up and rolled out saying the charge was on him, since it was his failure to tighten everything up.................... But I already have the new dryer and the old one is hauled away.  Argh!  

The good news is "I love this new dryer."   And I bet, you will love the new hot water heater.  Things Do Get better over time.   ;)

WFP:
Yeah, I do like hot showers...

--- Quote --- :'(  We feel your pain.  .......And I bet, you will love the new hot water heater.  Things Do Get better over time.   ;)

--- End quote ---

DCFIREMANN:

--- Quote ---Well, there goes my Zippers 575 Cams, D&D Fatcats, related accessories and dynotuning...

[highlight]$1750 to replace an oil fired 30 Gallon hot water heater...[/highlight]

Dam...
--- End quote ---

If I lived a little closer I would hook you up Bill. Damn the prices up there are a bit higher than down here. HVACwise that is.

Sorry to here about it I really wish I could help you out.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

WFP:
I really am considering changing to an Electric one...I would need to bring 220 down to the location but for $300 plus installation cost it would be cheaper...especially since it is just the two of us in the house.

/Bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version