Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Ultra®

Converting tour pack to Quick Detach

<< < (18/19) > >>

OBB:

--- Quote from: fhf3723 on June 30, 2020, 09:55:49 AM ---dave, Did your CVO come with the turn bars? I have a 2016 that does not. Do you know how to add them? If I take my pack off I wont have turn signals. Thanks

--- End quote ---
You'll have to add the saddlebag lights. If you buy the kit from HD, I believe they are included because of the lack of signal bar the cheap asses did away with starting in 2016. His '15 had the signal bar.

Sent from my boring Droid phone.

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: fhf3723 on June 30, 2020, 09:55:49 AM ---dave, Did your CVO come with the turn bars? I have a 2016 that does not. Do you know how to add them? If I take my pack off I wont have turn signals. Thanks

--- End quote ---
Yes my 2015 had the turn signal bar which was eliminated in 2016.  OBB is correct easiest and best way would we saddle bag lights.  You could use the big Harley ones or I am sure you could use the small smoked ones by Custom Dynamics.  I think the CD would give a cleaner look.

dayne66:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on July 01, 2020, 06:33:04 AM ---Yes my 2015 had the turn signal bar which was eliminated in 2016.  OBB is correct easiest and best way would we saddle bag lights.  You could use the big Harley ones or I am sure you could use the small smoked ones by Custom Dynamics.  I think the CD would give a cleaner look.

--- End quote ---
I am thinking that the Ciro filler lights will be how I put signals on my 2020 RG.

rayson56:
A buddy of mine used the Ciro filler lights recently and they will definitely do the job and they look great doing it. He hasn't stepped up to do the tour pak conversion yet but as soon as his wallet allows, that is the plan.

OBB:

--- Quote from: dayne66 on November 01, 2020, 09:47:21 AM ---I am thinking that the Ciro filler lights will be how I put signals on my 2020 RG.

--- End quote ---
How big is your license plate up there? Will it cover those filler lights? Just food for thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version