Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Ultra®

JUST FOUND! 2011 CVO ROADGLIDE ULTRA

(1/6) > >>

YELLOWBIRD:
just saw on another site, & wanted to pass it on. Looks like there will be a CVO Roadglide ULTRA,  CVO Streetglide2 & CVO Ultraclassic5. Looks like they will also be making the touring models in the standard 96" & 103" limited models. Roadglides in 96" & 103" customs, Roadglide Ultras in 96" & 103". Just saw on the Cailf. E.P.A. air resourses board.

Sorry I couldn't cut & paste it. I'm sure someone else on the fourm can.

HOPE IT'S TRUE, & the MOCO doesn't pull any of them off at the last minute! :bananarock:

YELLOWBIRD

YELLOWBIRD:
{from page 2: [ link ]}

Fired00d:
I think the attachment below (see top of second page) is the document you are referring to. However don't (at least I wouldn't) be putting a deposit down on a CVO Ultra Road Glide just yet.... there have been past years when these documents have showed up and the bikes on them haven't. :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

sadunbar:

--- Quote from: Fired00d on June 28, 2010, 07:58:03 PM ---I think the attachment below (see top of second page) is the document you are referring to. However don't (at least I wouldn't) be putting a deposit down on a CVO Ultra Road Glide just yet.... there have been past years when these documents have showed up and the bikes on them haven't. :nixweiss:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

--- End quote ---

I'd bet you there is one though... :2vrolijk_21:

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: sadunbar on June 28, 2010, 08:02:28 PM ---I'd bet you there is one though... :2vrolijk_21:

--- End quote ---
I'd never bet when it comes to things the MoCo does. :no: Just seems odd they would have three CVO Touring bikes. :confused5:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version