Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: New Indian Fixed Fairing for 2020  (Read 19104 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: New Indian Fixed Fairing for 2020
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2019, 07:59:43 AM »

Biggest reason for me wanting Sirius/XM on a bike, is out west you can go for miles with no cell service, even with Verizon that claims service everywhere.  Heck, lots of areas in and around the Smokies where I live have poor cell service.

Next is data usage.

x 2.  Not all areas have decent cell service, but as long as you have a clear sky you have Sirius.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

dayne66

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • BC

• CVO1: '12 Ruby/Typhoon SG
    • CVO2: '15 Superior Blue FLD Switchback
« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2019, 09:42:07 AM »

x 2.  Not all areas have decent cell service, but as long as you have a clear sky you have Sirius.
I live in BC.....mountains and trees....sat reception is less than stellar. Vehicles of various brands cut out  a lot......a borrowed from a buddy that lives on the prairies and loves it, 665 also cut out too often. And......no deal for multiple units.....no sat for me!
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." Socrates

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2019, 11:44:26 AM »

I live in BC.....mountains and trees....sat reception is less than stellar. Vehicles of various brands cut out  a lot......a borrowed from a buddy that lives on the prairies and loves it, 665 also cut out too often. And......no deal for multiple units.....no sat for me!

I don't have Sirius on the bike because of the trees. We have canopy roads where the trees make the road into a tunnel of sorts, Sirius reception there is lousy, lots of skips & drops.  Here is the Buggy Jungle what they call a "hill" is usually not much of a hill, so satellite does work well in the open areas. The Spousal Unit likes the Elvis channel.  Have it in the car & truck & for the bike I use MP3s. Mountain areas are tough on reception no doubt.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 25 queries.