Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: New Member From Krum Saying Hi  (Read 5274 times)

dereck

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHXSE2.ORG

• CVO1: FLHXSE2 Black Diamond
    • CVO2: sold FLHRSE3 Black Ice
Re: New Member From Krum Saying Hi
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 04:49:20 PM »

:welcome_005: jclark3603, great choice  :coolblue: can't wait for some pics :xyxthumbs:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 05:15:38 PM by dereck »

rbmntx

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2007, 10:19:54 PM »

After being sevely admonished by rbmntx - LOL I would like to introduce myself as a new member living in Krum Tx. I have ridden a SE Fatboy for the last year and I recently traded it for the SERK Black Ice. The Road King should be at the dealer as I type but it has yet to arrive. I do belive that the Truck driver is headed for TX via Miami FL. ANy way I have been lurking and absorbing as much information as I can - You guys are a wealth of information and as I have learned from riding a Harley Info, friends and memories is about all you can afford!!!! ;) ;)

Atta boy Jclark.  You're a quick study.  Not only did you introduce yourself properly, you chose a great bike and a great color.  (there are some people here who think red is faster..., we just nod politely and let them continue to live in their little fantasy world).  What dealer did you use?  I just dropped my Black Ice SERK off at American Eagle this evening to have the SERT and K&N AC installed and performance tuned on the dyno tomorrow morning.  We'll have to get together.  The only thing that looks better than a new Black Ice SERK is two new Black Ice SERKS together.

Again, welcome aboard.
Bob
some days you gets da bear, other days da bear gets you...

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2007, 10:26:08 PM »

Where's Krum ?  Seems like I've been there before or rode through or something.  Anyway welcome aboard. Glad to have another SERKer.

B B

PS
     Be nice or we'll call you the Krum Bum  :oops:  Sorry my evil twin made me do that   ;D

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 06:18:14 AM »

jclark,
Welcome to the best site on the web.  Lot's of great people and information here.  Hope ya got deep pockets, cuz we're gonna help ya spend your money.
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

jclark3603

• 07 Black Ice Road King
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 02:24:19 PM »

Hey Guys thanks for the replies.
I bought my SERK from American Eagle HD in Corinth. This is the second SE i have gotten from them and I have been realitively happy with the service. Its hard to get the service that I expect when they are working on MY SCREAMING EAGLE but they at least will do it till I am happy. I saw the Black Ice Road King in a Chicago Harley dealership and I just got to close and it bit me. Funny thing about the Chicago dealer was he wouldnt except a trade in on a SE. I was considering trying to make a deal with them but he wouldnt even talk about trading my Fatboy SE in so I just bought one from home. Probably a better deal any way. My SERK is at the dealer being uncrated and serviced as we speak they have installed the 2 into 1 D&D Fat Cats with a falsie down the right side and i am told it looks awesome

rbmntx

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 04:18:45 PM »

My Black Ice is also at AE right now.  I had the race tuner installed and had it dyno'ed today.  I'm trying to find a ride to go pick it up this afternoon.  If I get up there, I'll see if I can spot yours. When are you planning on picking it up?

jclark3603

• 07 Black Ice Road King
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2007, 05:19:56 PM »

Well thats the problem I am working in Chicago ,IL right now and dont expect to be home before Mar. 1st - So my borther will take delivery on my bike when its ready aqnd I should get to see it in about a month - And yes that does SUCK!!!

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2007, 10:08:55 PM »

Greetings from the Planet called CVO Harley...Please leave your checkbook at the door as we will be spending it for you from this point forward...

rbmntx

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2007, 02:57:30 PM »

Well thats the problem I am working in Chicago ,IL right now and dont expect to be home before Mar. 1st - So my borther will take delivery on my bike when its ready aqnd I should get to see it in about a month - And yes that does SUCK!!!
Joe, I already knew about your brother picking up your bike this afternoon and about you being in IL.  Rod at AE has a big mouth... Actually, I was there picking up my SERK this morning after having the SERT'ed and Dyno'ed and asked about yours.  Rod showed it to me.  IT LOOKS GREAT!!!  Steve (that's your brother, right?) will get to break it in for you which is only partly bad.  At least when you get home, it'll be ready to ride hard.

Give me a shout when you get back and let's hook up for a ride and a beer. 

jclark3603

• 07 Black Ice Road King
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2007, 03:15:32 PM »

Rbmntx - You got I will holler and we will get a beer or 2

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2007, 12:20:46 PM »

A Great Big CVO :welcome_005: Welcome to you, glad you found your way here.  :vrolijk17:

You may be sorry you stopped by, because some of us have a disease we can't find a cure for, and it is contagious.  :puke:  Enjoy!  :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 12:41:51 PM by Mrs.WeCVO »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2007, 03:01:18 PM »

Houston the Eagle has landed - The Screaming Eagle that is - My bike made it in yesterday afternoon late - My brother is going to the dealer to take photos for me

Hey j, thought I'd ask, How's the new bike? I remember you telling me how you were following everyone's changes and were looking to order parts. I didn't remember or find any descriptions or pics on what you did. Was curious how you liked the bike and what you did to it. Did you ever get a hold of True Track? Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

TCinVA

• Elite CVO Member
  • FINALLY!

• CVO1: 2007 B&O FLHTCUSE2
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2007, 08:35:05 PM »

J,
Welcome to a great site.  Hope you brought $$$$ :).
TC

Cerdo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2007, 08:42:25 PM »

:cherry:

Awesome bike in that color, welcome to the site. Many, many, many ways and advice on how to spend all of your extra $$$$$$ here.  Ride safe and good luck with the new scoot!

Andy
Andy
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 21 queries.