CVO Social > In The News

HD Factory race team

<< < (17/18) > >>

Hondo2doc:
Thanks for posting this. I went to the second race on Saturday. I have never seen a king of the baggers race in person before and wow holy chit was it awesome.

Yeah I read Indian revamped their entire race program and bike. Along with adding the European driver to go along with O'Hara. Kyle Wyman is a stud in my opinion.  Go team Harley.

I wonder why not get Honda, BMW and Triumph involved, they all make baggers? And others.

That would be some serious racing.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

TN:
KOTB raced during the MotoGP event at Circuit of the Americas last weekend. First race went to Herfoss, second race Kyle Wyman won.

Here is race one and two on YouTube. 

TN:
 I’m sure it’s operator error but I was unable to get videos to post.

Here is the championship points thru the races last week at COTA. MotoGP is the big boys of road racing and I think people are giving this a serious look. Check the times out on any of the race results and the baggers are not too far behind and improving every year.

They are racing at RoadAtlanta starting today for two races.

TN:
Race 1 went down at Road Atlanta today with Herfoss/Indian taking the checkered flag.

Boatman:
Thanks for posting these KOTB'ers races TN.  Was fortunate to see them run at COTA last weekend.  They are a blast to watch and sound great.   :2vrolijk_21:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version