Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Softail® Springer®

Greetings from Latvia

<< < (2/2)

imoo6170:
Welcome from Sydney Australia

Raivo:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on November 06, 2021, 10:47:41 PM ---The international speedometer part number was 67315-08.  Fuel gague was 63022-08a but you're missing more than just the gauge.  You can find good exploded views and look up part numbers for everything at the link below.  The link should go to breakdowns specifically for your bike.

https://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ronnies/showmodel.asp?Type=12&make=hdmc&a=762&vehicleid=2009-Harley-Davidson-Street-Bike-FXSTSSE3-CVO-SOFTAIL%AE-SPRINGER%AE-(PT)

--- End quote ---

Hi Twolanerider,
Many thanks for the link.
Waht did you meant that there is more missing not just the gauge?

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: Raivo on November 07, 2021, 11:45:00 AM ---
Waht did you meant that there is more missing not just the gauge?

--- End quote ---

Glad to help.  Find the exploded view that includes the fuel gauge.  There is a cup that the gauge actually sets in.  From your picture I thought that might be missing also.  I was looking at your picture on a phone screen so did not have a good look.  But it seemed like that might be gone also.

Raivo:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on November 07, 2021, 12:06:00 PM ---Glad to help.  Find the exploded view that includes the fuel gauge.  There is a cup that the gauge actually sets in.  From your picture I thought that might be missing also.  I was looking at your picture on a phone screen so did not have a good look.  But it seemed like that might be gone also.

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot, will look into it.
I just hope, that those parts are available in EU.
Will try to contact our local ex HD dealer.

Once again many thanks!

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: Raivo on November 07, 2021, 12:24:23 PM ---Thanks a lot, will look into it.
I just hope, that those parts are available in EU.
Will try to contact our local ex HD dealer.

Once again many thanks!

--- End quote ---

The site linked above is still showing prices for the speedo and fuel gauge parts.  That (almost always) mean they are still available. When the parts have been made obsolete by Harley and no longer available the pricing goes away.  Good luck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version