Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: It wasn't easy, But I did it.  (Read 3228 times)

acevtwin

• 1K CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 2000 SERG Orange/White/Black sold
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Orange / Black Sold
    • CVO3: 2010 CVO FLSTSE Convertible Orange/Black CVO4: 2017 FLHXSE Orange/Black CVO5: 2022 FLTRXSE Orange/Black CVO6: 2010 FLSTSE Orange / Black (Yes, a second one)
Re: It wasn't easy, But I did it.
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2022, 09:18:14 AM »

I've never financed a Harley, CVO or otherwise,  but I am curious why the Credit Union is worried about what MSRP is? I assume your trade was at least partially paid for and you are not so upside down on the new bike that the value was more than the loan so why do they care? It sounds like they were afraid they were issuing a check for more than the value of the bike. I guess if so it would make sense.
Yes, You are correct on everything. My 2017 CVO Was paid off and I got $30K trade in for it.
The Credit union was only finding the price for a Road Glide Special in their listings.
They couldn't understand why the dealership sent them a write up for $50K when they were
Showing the cost at like $22K. Then when the dealership wouldn't provide them with something that
said "MSRP", It became a pissing match. My credit union said to me "We do 100 car loans a week,
We have never had a dealership Not provide MSRP". 

99 Blue flame

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WI

• CVO1: 1999 FXR3 Blue flame
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2022, 10:58:20 AM »

Well, the good news is you have a beautiful new motorcycle. Here's hoping it gives you many miles of smiles and great memories. :)

ultra13

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Ultra
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2022, 06:37:21 PM »

Nice lookin bike ace! Love the color. I haven't bought a new bike in 20 yrs since my first one. I go barely used at a way lower price. But when you gotta have it,,,you gotta have it!  lol
Hearing stories like this can piss you off. Every once in a while you have that salesman that thinks he is God...I have been lucky and never had a bad experience....
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 22 queries.