Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

Put deposit on 2022 inbound FLTRXSE (due in within 2 weeks)

(1/2) > >>

motor1:
So, I'm about to say goodbye to my 2015 CVO Road Glide Ultra. I saw the new road glide in Blue Steel and found myself salivating. So here's where I take a good thing and make it complicated. I originally put a deposit on a CVO road glide Limited. Since I have the 15 I've come to like the convenience of electric locks on the bags and fork, heated grips, and many other conveniences. I have looked everywhere for the equipment on the new bike, Harley doesn't seem to list it anywhere. I can't find a listing of what comes with the new bike. Does anyone know where I can find a defined list of what is available on the bike and is not. I am debating switching the deposit back to the limited as I've gotten spoiled with the 15.

Marty811:
Take a look at Matt Laidlaw’s Harley review of the 2022 CVO Road Glide Custom on YouTube. It’s 19 minutes long and talks about the differences in the custom verses Limited and their strengths and primary rider targets for both.
Bottom line: the Limited is for cross country touring because of the extra stuff you are looking for and the custom is for boulevard cruising and day trips less than 200 miles. He mentions the difference in front wheel sizes and their affect on handling.

acevtwin:
I have the '22 CVO Road Glide. It comes with power locks and heated grips.
I did Not get a tool kit with mine. Still trying to figure out if thats a mistake
or if Harley got even cheaper this year. Maybe someone else with a '22 can tell me.

Mofo67:
2022 CVO RG - power locks on the saddle bags, nice stage 2 audio (Limited gets stage 1). Removable saddlebag travel luggage, wireless headset, 2 key fobs, cover, no tool kit. It does come with heated grips.

FYI does not come with a rain sock for the air cleaner. Dealer said you do not need one but I ordered on as I normally put them on if I’m riding in the rain or washing my bike.

motor1:
Thank you for all the information gentleman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version