CVO Technical > Wheels/Tires/Suspension/Brakes

Moved Air Shock Valve

(1/2) > >>

SIKBIRD:
After years of having to remove the saddlebag to check and adjust my air shocks, I finally got around to moving the valve to the saddlebag bracket.  Now I can open the lid and reach down behind it to access the air valve.  Easy mod, already had the “L” bracket so just rounded the corners off and drilled a small hole in the bracket.

SIKBIRD:
With bag in place.  When the lid is closed you really can’t see it unless you’re looking for it

d3v1ld0g:

--- Quote from: SIKBIRD on April 14, 2022, 10:03:19 PM ---With bag in place.  When the lid is closed you really can’t see it unless you’re looking for it

--- End quote ---

I like this idea. I may have to steal it. Thanks

rayson56:
Nice simple upgrade. Although I personally have no use for this (no air shocks), posts like this is one of the things I love about this site!

SIKBIRD:
I wasn’t going to post it because didn’t think it would be useful to many folks (since most have either upgraded from the air shocks or have newer bikes) but after reading the other post about what happened to this site, I thought what the hell.  You’re absolutely right Rayson, tips, tricks, and hacks are one of the things that draws me to this site almost daily.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version