Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

New to me 2018 SERG

(1/3) > >>

mjb765:
To complete my conversion to a full Road Glide owner, I am trading in my 2015 SESG on a 2018 SERG.....The exhaust is satin chrome..the headpipe is heatshields so that will be easy to put on a new pipe, but what is out there for matching mufflers (besides Fullsac cores)?? Who makes mufflers that match the satin chrome heat shields, or mufflers that can use the stock heat shields?

rayson56:
Congratulations Mike, you have great taste. That's the best combination EVER! Your muffler heat shields can be re-used on almost any 4-4.5" muffler that you choose.....but the Fullsac route is much more cost efficient. I changed my heatshields and tips out to the gloss black ones with help from one of the members here.

Landshark:
Looks great.  Enjoy!

mjb765:

--- Quote from: rayson56 on June 12, 2022, 12:24:57 PM ---Congratulations Mike, you have great taste. That's the best combination EVER! Your muffler heat shields can be re-used on almost any 4-4.5" muffler that you choose.....but the Fullsac route is much more cost efficient. I changed my heatshields and tips out to the gloss black ones with help from one of the members here.

--- End quote ---
Do you have the original heat shields from the mifflers? I think the bike has black mufflers if I remember correctly....I want to go aftermarket but need the shields.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

GregKhougaz:
 :pepper: Congratulations, Mike! Welcome to the sharks!  :xyxthumbs:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version