CVO Technical > Intake/Exhaust/ECM

2010 blacked out darkside flhtcuse5

(1/3) > >>

smkymtnboy:
  has anyone changed out the chrome exhaust on this bike to black? if so what did you go with and where did u get it? pics would be great! i am going to change the chrome to black.any help in this urgent matter is appreciated. do not mention this to my wife i am going to surprise her :sweetheart:

smkymtnboy:
  guess, i am on my own with this one. really thought the black exhaust would be a little more popular! guess not! thanks for looking guys! :2vrolijk_21:

FLSTFI Dave:
I have always liked that bike.  I think the chrome on the exhaust looks good.

smkymtnboy:

--- Quote from: FLSTFI Dave on June 30, 2022, 07:25:22 AM ---I have always liked that bike.  I think the chrome on the exhaust looks good.

--- End quote ---
thanks,dave! previous owner blued chrome pretty bad. so, as many with this model i decided to change over to black pipes.

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: smkymtnboy on June 30, 2022, 07:53:01 AM ---thanks,dave! previous owner blued chrome pretty bad. so, as many with this model i decided to change over to black pipes.

--- End quote ---
As I washed my bike yesterday, I was thinking the black chrome Harley heat shields would look great on your bike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version