Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®

2008 CVO Ultra Classic Questions

(1/4) > >>

ToMang07:
Looking to pick up my first HD. Owned a few 110 Hondas, looking to upgrade to an UC or RG. Found a beautiful Copper/White UC CVO that allegedly has the Stage 2 kit on it,  owner is looking for paperwork and assures he has it. Has 40k miles on it.

What should I look at? Anything specific on the 110/6-speed?

I appreciate the help!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

smkymtnboy:
lifters,compensator, head gasket recall completed. radio on some models need attention. iron cross audio is the fixer. late 2008 models do not require the head gasket recall. with 40000 i doubt the head gaskets are an issue. lifters are for sure a must. three colors that year copper and black (dura-cell)copper canyon and stardust silver, last was frost white and stardust silver (casper)

ToMang07:
Silver then,  my mistake.  Appreciate the help!

smkymtnboy:

--- Quote from: ToMang07 on July 27, 2022, 08:34:13 PM ---Silver then,  my mistake.  Appreciate the help!

--- End quote ---
that bike is gorgeous! i got the same color! lol! rode mine 25000 miles. put lifters in at 20000 for safety sake. replaced compensator last winter. both are easy task with little  mechanical skills. what i am saying is if i can do it most anyone can.i still own the bike and ride it often.

ToMang07:
Compensator looks easy enough.  Haven't found a video on lifters yet.  I'm assuming the tank comes off at least,  how hard are they? Done with engine in bike?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version