CVO Social > In The News

FYI - Recall: Harley-Davidson Detachable Tour-Pak Conversion Kits

<< < (2/2)

DownUnder CVO:

--- Quote from: dayne66 on February 01, 2023, 09:07:33 PM ---I mightI might...will look in the garage this week-end

--- End quote ---
Thanks dayne66

dayne66:

--- Quote from: DownUnder CVO on February 06, 2023, 05:26:49 AM ---Thanks dayne66

--- End quote ---
I had a list of items to find in the garage after our move.....not a successful endeavor.......only found   one item. We've left for a 2 month trip to Palm Springs......when we get back my quest will continue as I shelve and organize the garage...your plate bracket will remain on the list.

DownUnder CVO:

--- Quote from: dayne66 on February 07, 2023, 10:45:14 AM ---I had a list of items to find in the garage after our move.....not a successful endeavor.......only found   one item. We've left for a 2 month trip to Palm Springs......when we get back my quest will continue as I shelve and organize the garage...your plate bracket will remain on the list.

--- End quote ---
Thanks dayne66
Please let me know if you have one

dayne66:

--- Quote from: DownUnder CVO on February 20, 2023, 08:28:39 PM ---Thanks dayne66
Please let me know if you have one

--- End quote ---
I'm home and trying to get the garage in order....your plate holder is on the list of things to find!!!

DownUnder CVO:
Hi dayne66,

Any luck finding the chrome plate holder?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version