CVO Technical > Intake/Exhaust/ECM

Khrome Werks

(1/3) > >>

Mr D:
Any riders running these on the stock M8 head pipe ?
https://www.khromewerks.com/muffler-archive/touring-202645/

I see they offer a variety of baffle inserts…

CPD:
Yes, ran these on my ‘21 CVO RG & now on my ‘22 CVO RG. The finish I chose was to match each of the bikes unique finish as KW matches them perfect. They sound great and you can change up the sound with easy install inserts. Two thumbs up for me! Good luck with your decision.

Mr D:

--- Quote from: CPD on September 03, 2022, 05:15:02 PM ---Yes, ran these on my ‘21 CVO RG & now on my ‘22 CVO RG. The finish I chose was to match each of the bikes unique finish as KW matches them perfect. They sound great and you can change up the sound with easy install inserts. Two thumbs up for me! Good luck with your decision.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your reply....have you ran the full louvered insert...wanting a deep not tinny tone....NOT like a Rinehart tone

CPD:
Yes, the louvered insert is the best balance of sound and torque in my opinion. I usually wait until the stock KW muffler starts to change tone as it breaks in then I install the louvered insert. I have about 2000 miles on mufflers, at about 3000-3500 miles I’ll install it. I purchased it when I purchased the mufflers because of inherent supply issues and price increases.

Mr D:

--- Quote from: CPD on September 03, 2022, 06:23:33 PM ---Yes, the louvered insert is the best balance of sound and torque in my opinion. I usually wait until the stock KW muffler starts to change tone as it breaks in then I install the louvered insert. I have about 2000 miles on mufflers, at about 3000-3500 miles I’ll install it. I purchased it when I purchased the mufflers because of inherent supply issues and price increases.

--- End quote ---

I just recently acquired a green fade Road Glide & I think the 4.5 muffler in gloss black with the angled tips to follow the saddle bags will look really nice & I’ll go with the full louvered insert

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version