CVO Social > Off Topic

Best sim card for a Canadian in the US for a couple months

(1/2) > >>

dayne66:
.....Telus wants $10 a day for roaming. Any suggestions appreciated.

OBB:
Check coverage maps of the big 3 carriers before going further. Verizon, T-Mobile and AT$Greed.  Make sure where you'll be has coverage. Lots of offshoot carriers using those towers also that offer budget rates with no contract.

Bungy:

--- Quote from: dayne66 on February 01, 2023, 09:11:03 PM ---.....Telus wants $10 a day for roaming. Any suggestions appreciated.

--- End quote ---

My wife got an unlimited talk and text Canada/US plan with 100 gigs of data from Telus for $65/ mo.

dayne66:

--- Quote from: Bungy on February 02, 2023, 10:22:51 AM ---My wife got an unlimited talk and text Canada/US plan with 100 gigs of data from Telus for $65/ mo.

--- End quote ---

I think  that plan lets you call/text to the US...but using it in the US still has the $10 roaming charge....as far as I can tell.

We want a short term plan or pay as you go that can be used in the US and also used to call Canada

geezerglide:

--- Quote from: Bungy on February 02, 2023, 10:22:51 AM ---My wife got an unlimited talk and text Canada/US plan with 100 gigs of data from Telus for $65/ mo.

--- End quote ---

Hey Steve, how have you guys been? Hope all is well. Where are you these days dropped into Gasoline Alley HD every time I drove back and for to Edmonton hoping to run into no luck? Are you in Arizona, sold my place just before COVID and wasn't using it a lot.

Sold my 2016 CVO and bought a 2017 Road Glide. Message me back,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version