Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Softail® Springer®

Value of these bike

(1/3) > >>

jamala00:
So looking for honest "opinions" here. If one was going to purchase a green/black 17,500 miles... Original owner. What would be the most you'd pay. He has everything that came with the bike including the "grill"?? He's asking $18,500.00.. I've seen a couple of these sold (that I just missed on) at two different dealers for $14,500.00. (Both has less mileage) I see them listed at dealers right now between $22 - 24k... They have been listed for a LONG time and not selling. What is a fair prices for these bikes right now? If I look at KBB, it list the value about $15k... Most I see listed around this price are not selling.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/495636729294601/

rayson56:
The key there is ASKING price. If you are able to, go look at it and see what you think about the bikes condition and so on. Then figure what YOU feel is a fair price after all of your research and make them an offer based on your findings. Fair negotiations should be just that and not a pissing match. Maybe you'll make a new friend.  :nixweiss:
The number that others throw out here are just their opinions (which is what your asking for) but at the end of the day what you are willing to pay for the right bike is up to you and you alone.

Let us know what you decide.

Good luck!

jamala00:

--- Quote from: rayson56 on April 02, 2023, 01:11:13 PM ---The key there is ASKING price. If you are able to, go look at it and see what you think about the bikes condition and so on. Then figure what YOU feel is a fair price after all of your research and make them an offer based on your findings. Fair negotiations should be just that and not a pissing match. Maybe you'll make a new friend.  :nixweiss:
The number that others throw out here are just their opinions (which is what your asking for) but at the end of the day what you are willing to pay for the right bike is up to you and you alone.

Let us know what you decide.

Good luck!

--- End quote ---

Thanks... Yes... I get the whole "the only thing that matters is what I'm comfortable paying"... You are right.. I'm asking what others feel their CVO Springer is worth. I've done a lot of research and as mentioned above seen bikes sell from $14.5K with bikes listed all the way up to $24k. Just trying to gauge what guys who own these bikes feel they are truly worth. Yes, I'm asking for "opinions" :-)

He's about 3.5 hours away. Was thinking about making a trip over on Fri. (Guess I'll have to have a uHaul trailer on the back of my truck just in case) LOL

bad00serg:
What is the grill?  That’s too much for one with that mileage. A 2009 with 17K miles is worth about $15K. For $18,500 you can get a collectors bike - under 5K miles and mint.

jamala00:

--- Quote from: bad00serg on April 02, 2023, 09:02:00 PM ---What is the grill?  That’s too much for one with that mileage. A 2009 with 17K miles is worth about $15K. For $18,500 you can get a collectors bike - under 5K miles and mint.

--- End quote ---

I'm honestly not sure what the grill is? Just said he even has the grill it came with. You are right about where I was thinking. $15k is about where I'd want to be.

There is one I found that was $18k and had 700 original miles. He was talking with me until I said I was from WI and would line up a shipper. Some guys don't want to deal with out of state buyer... I get it, but was really hopping to get my hands on that one.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/611870094039022/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version