Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: hey dudes! another newbie from the hills of ky. hogbreath follows me around  (Read 22384 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

I think Ed (Bubba) said he had some clothes you can wear. Since he's taking some time off from work (jail) he can get you some prison overalls. :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Yeah, I heard he's getting my cell ready now too! I like stripes and Bologna, so it should be a fun vacation! ;D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Heya Hoistie!!!

Even for a w/e roadtrip it's hard to pack enough for all weather possibilities!! Might be hard to believe but we even have a washing machine & dryer here!! (it's lectric too!)  ;D

We're as excited for ya'll heading out as you are I think!! Countdown to the Clinton GTG is officially on then!

We'll be checking in for updates and pics and live vicariously thru ya while ya make your SERK way to West KY!!

Have a blast, be safe and see ya soon!! :2vrolijk_21:

Cheri, you guys have been super and we can't wait to see youse! I'll be calling you from the road! See you next week! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

Yeah, I heard he's getting my cell ready now too! I like stripes and Bologna, so it should be a fun vacation! ;D Hoist! 8)

Hoist  ;D

That he is... he called me on his way to work since he missed seeing ya and wishin ya a safe trip that if I saw ya to let ya know the state accommodations are ready!! He didn't mention the wardrobe specifically tho  :P And bologna?? hell that's gourmet round here!!
I like shiny stuff!

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member

Them friggin' oversized glove boxes they call sadllebags are cramping my style right now. I can barely get both sets of rain gear in 1 bag. Tools, spare parts. F ther clothes, make up, extra shoes! F it all. I'm going on the road! Since all you folks are being so nice in offering us a place to sleep, what clothes size are you all. Maybe I can borrow your clothes while I'm staying with you too! ;D Seriously, I have a large SAC bag for a detachable luggage rack I use on trips. It's served me well over the years. I'll make due this trip, but hope to have those Hard Bags on for Hot Springs! See you all on the road! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)
I sure am glad we are getting you early on this trip as you won't have had time to get too stinky:) Also if you really knew where you were going to be you  could maill your stuff to you and then mail your stinky stuff home or throw it away :)

I see a Ultra and a trailer in your future if you expect to make it to hot springs.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

Hoist  ;D

That he is... he called me on his way to work since he missed seeing ya and wishin ya a safe trip that if I saw ya to let ya know the state accommodations are ready!! He didn't mention the wardrobe specifically tho  :P And bologna?? hell that's gourmet round here!!

Standard NYC jail food is Bologna on White! ;D I will not accept any lesser quality jail food than that! Thanks for your good wishes! Tell Ken I'll see him in Nashville! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

I see a Ultra and a trailer in your future if you expect to make it to hot springs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I like shiny stuff!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE

Standard NYC jail food is Bologna on White! ;D I will not accept any lesser quality jail food than that! Thanks for your good wishes! Tell Ken I'll see him in Nashville! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)
Yea. but you are going to jail in the south... Kentucky to be exact. Different world down here Bro.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing

You'd look funny as chit in my clothes. I weighed as much as you when I was born!
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

I sure am glad we are getting you early on this trip as you won't have had time to get too stinky:) Also if you really knew where you were going to be you  could maill your stuff to you and then mail your stinky stuff home or throw it away :)

Wayne, I think your crystal ball is broken! There's no SEUC/Trailer in my future! ;D Laundromats usually solve the stinky clothes syndrome! But I'll be at Ken's and he has a washer! Oh Chit! He shot the damn washer! :nixweiss: Hoist! 8)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing

Wayne, I think your crystal ball is broken! There's no SEUC/Trailer in my future! ;D Laundromats usually solve the stinky clothes syndrome! But I'll be at Ken's and he has a washer! Oh Chit! He shot the damn washer! :nixweiss: Hoist! 8)

That was the EX Hoist. I married a new washer!
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member

You'd look funny as chit in my clothes. I weighed as much as you when I was born!

Man fron the picture I saw of you (SIZE), I feel sorry for your mother :)  wishing her a happy mothers day just the same. :coolblue:

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

AHEM...I DO post here *glarin*
I like shiny stuff!

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member

Man is thread HIJACKED or what????????????????????????

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

;D ;D :2vrolijk_21:

As much as I want to continue this, I still have 3 pages of Unread Posts! I'm leaving them unread and going home to load the bike! This was fun but next week will be real fun instead of cyber fun! Be well all and I'll see you on the road! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist!

Hoist! 8)

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

Man is thread HIJACKED or what????????????????????????

Heya Vaz!!!

Heck yeah!!! I learned from the best *points to HB and Hoist*
I like shiny stuff!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 25 queries.