Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: HILLBILLY ROCKET RIDERS (SHRADER, OTIS, HUBBARD)  (Read 8624 times)

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
Re: HILLBILLY ROCKET RIDERS (SHRADER, OTIS, HUBBAR
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2005, 07:10:38 PM »

Darn nice lookin scooter there on the left!
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2005, 07:12:49 PM »

Yes Shrader, what's up with the quality of that pic? [smiley=oops.gif]
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ

National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2005, 08:50:27 PM »

HUBBARD

Is iz eny bettar.

SHRADER

Zen Master of Pondering

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2005, 10:52:46 PM »

2lane, is that better or worse, better or worse, better or worse ? ? ?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2005, 11:44:28 PM »

2lane, is that better or worse, better or worse, better or worse ? ? ?

What? Huh? What'd I miss?

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2005, 06:56:52 AM »

Didn't the eye doctor ask you that about 5,000 times while flipping the lenses back and forth on that goofy machine that determines your prescription?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2005, 12:08:21 PM »

Didn't the eye doctor ask you that about 5,000 times while flipping the lenses back and forth on that goofy machine that determines your prescription?

Actually..... the eye doc was a gear head that I've met a few times at a local vette club.  Between times of asking "is that better" about 20,000 times we were talking cars and bikes  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2005, 11:38:54 PM »

You ain't mistaken and Thanky Kindly, [smiley=laugh.gif]

She is one of the first 8 produced. Now before yaw go crazy saying 'How does he know this" I'll tell ya. When her VIN first appeared on h-dnet Spetember 8, 2003, I immediately ran a vehicle locator and determined that there were 7 others showing in dealer inventory at that time. So I don't know if she was No.1 or No. 8, and my buddies at HD won't tell me, but hit don't matter none I like her jest the same.

Regards
SHRADER

SHRADER, I thought I had an early one until now.  It was delivered October 12, 2003.  I think it shipped about one week earlier, say October 5.  What is the earliest you think the VIN would have showed up in h-dnet for mine?  If you wouldn't mind, perhaps you can post your VIN here or PM it to me to see how close we are numerically.  Guess we could always wait until the end of April, too.  Only 57 days away, now!!!

mw8385

• Full CVO Member
  • Oh Yah!
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2005, 10:50:43 AM »

You ain't mistaken and Thanky Kindly, [smiley=laugh.gif]

She is one of the first 8 produced. Now before yaw go crazy saying 'How does he know this" I'll tell ya. When her VIN first appeared on h-dnet Spetember 8, 2003, I immediately ran a vehicle locator and determined that there were 7 others showing in dealer inventory at that time. So I don't know if she was No.1 or No. 8, and my buddies at HD won't tell me, but hit don't matter none I like her jest the same.

Regards
SHRADER

I took delivery of mine on Sept. 19, 2003 and rode it to the shops around my area so they could see what they looked liked. Was alot of fun until everybody started gettin' theres!

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2005, 05:22:56 PM »

SHRADER, I thought I had an early one until now.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2005, 05:27:25 PM by shrader »

Zen Master of Pondering

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2005, 05:26:25 PM »

I took delivery of mine on Sept. 19, 2003 and rode it to the shops around my area so they could see what they looked liked. Was alot of fun until everybody started gettin' theres!

MW8385

I remember when I pulled up the Vehicle Locator there was one listed in CA, Given the fact that you had it on 9-19-03 and that you are a long ways from York, PA it may have been yours.

What are your last six?

Please Advise
SHRADER

Zen Master of Pondering

mw8385

• Full CVO Member
  • Oh Yah!
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2005, 07:02:45 PM »

I remember when I pulled up the Vehicle Locator there was one listed in CA, Given the fact that you had it on 9-19-03 and that you are a long ways from York, PA it may have been yours.

What are your last six?

Please Advise
SHRADER

My last six are 950071. I saw them on Harley's web site about a week or two earlier. I started putting deposits everywhere in So. Calif. that would take one! Was told I could get one sometime between Feb '04 and June '04. Skip's in Riverside, CA called me about week before I took delivery and ask if I was still interested and that they had one. I said "HELL YES!" and left work early to go pay for it. The only reason I didn't get it that day was that it came in without California approved mufflers and I had to wait until Harley sent them the right ones.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2005, 07:53:59 PM »

Wow, mw and SHRADER, it doesn't get much closer together than that!  Mine is 950341.  Still early, but nowhere close to you guys.  Interesting!

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2005, 08:39:15 PM »

My last six are 950071. I saw them on Harley's web site about a week or two earlier. I started putting deposits everywhere in So. Calif. that would take one! Was told I could get one sometime between Feb '04 and June '04. Skip's in Riverside, CA called me about week before I took delivery and ask if I was still interested and that they had one. I said "HELL YES!" and left work early to go pay for it. The only reason I didn't get it that day was that it came in without California approved mufflers and I had to wait until Harley sent them the right ones.

Aint that something

I'll bet they were built the same day-contact your dealer and they may be able to round up a copy of the build sheet for you. I assume that the date on that sheet is the date it was built. I kept mine and have it posted in my office as a momento.

I can still remember sitting at the Opening Session of the 2003 Summer Dealer Meeting and seeing a flash across the screen of the Black/Orange SEEG. Both myself and the dealer I work for turned to each other and said "I'm In". Immediately after the Session the EXPO opened and we got to see the bikes up close and personal. They had prototypes of both bikes sitting side by side. The owner practically ran up to the Black/Orange and sat on it, basically saying to me that he had made his choice. I was actually very happy that he chose it because I liked the Candy Cobalt/Starlight Black much better. We then found out that the Cobalt/Black was shipping first and that we had one coming in the first batch of bikes. In fact I believe it was the first 2004 that arrived and I am certain it was the first 2004 that we sold.

Ain't CVO's Great!

Regards
SHRADER
« Last Edit: March 02, 2005, 08:40:56 PM by shrader »

Zen Master of Pondering
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 21 queries.