Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Silver-Black aquires a Tour-Glide!  (Read 9210 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Silver-Black aquires a Tour-Glide!
« on: November 15, 2007, 01:52:21 AM »

Opps, I mean a "ROAD-GLIDE!",
  So............asshole, you finally decided to buy you a Motorsickle that had the "Aerodynamic Advantage", that would enable you to run in the front with the "Big Boys", huh?  You know I love you, and I'm glad you decided to purchase a Tour Glide, oh, excuse me, a Road Glide, that would give me somewhat of a challange.  Go ahead and spend about 10 Large on your Power Plant, and maybe you will be able to keep up with "Ol' Maudie!"  That 10 Large shouldn't be a problem for you, with all the reduced payroll you have, (Illlegal Mexicans), as compared to the rest of us employers who abide by the rules of the Land.  Go ahead, listen to Nancy, put your pride aside, and call me.  I know you want to.  I'll admit, I miss raggin' your North Carolinian ass from time to time.  We will always disagree, but we don't have to always be disagreeable.  It's your move, asshole.  :huepfenlol2: Later--HUBBARD 

« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 12:51:47 PM by HUBBARD »
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

16HD117

• When I was fifteen I wanted to be older. This is not what I expected!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • AKA 04hd103,AKA 07hd110,AKA 11hd110,AKA 16hd110
Re: Silver-Black aquires a Tour-Glide!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 12:56:45 PM »

Opps, I mean a "ROAD-GLIDE!",
  So............asshole, you finally decided to buy you a Motorsickle that had the "Aerodynamic Advantage", that would enable you to run in the front with the "Big Boys", huh?  You know I love you, and I'm glad you decided to purchase a Tour Glide, oh, excuse me, a Road Glide, that would give me somewhat of a challange.  Go ahead and spend about 10 Large on your Power Plant, and maybe you will be able to keep up with "Ol' Maudie!"  That 10 Large shouldn't be a problem for you, with all the reduced payroll you have, (Illlegal Mexicans), as compared to the rest of us employers who abide by the rules of the Land.  Go ahead, listen to Nancy, put your pride aside, and call me.  I know you want to.  I'll admit, I miss raggin' your North Carolinian ass from time to time.  We will always disagree, but we don't have to always be disagreeable.  It's tour move, asshole.  :huepfenlol2: Later--HUBBARD 

WOW!

Can't belive Chip's on line and hasn't responded to this post!   :'(

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting Holy Chit......... What a Ride!

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 01:04:04 PM »

WOW!

Can't belive Chip's on line and hasn't responded to this post!   :'(

Yeah, must have come down with a case of "KHD-itis." :o :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

16HD117

• When I was fifteen I wanted to be older. This is not what I expected!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • AKA 04hd103,AKA 07hd110,AKA 11hd110,AKA 16hd110
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 01:23:36 PM »

Yeah, must have come down with a case of "KHD-itis." :o :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

I've been away from the site too long....

What the heck is KHD-itis???

P.S.  Just noticed this was my post number 714!  Boy does that bring back memories!  (If you didn't grow up in the 60's and 70's you wouldn't understand!)  :coolblue:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 01:27:36 PM by 07hd110 »

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting Holy Chit......... What a Ride!

REGGAB

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 01:31:56 PM »

P.S.  Just noticed this was my post number 714!  Boy does that bring back memories!  (If you didn't grow up in the 60's and 70's you wouldn't understand!)  :coolblue:

Oh Boy!!!  There's some memories..........or lack thereof.   :P  Congrats on your qualude post there, Tommy!!!   :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 01:40:29 PM »

A long thread, but some interesting reading: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=16758.0

After you're done, you'll understand what KHD-itis is, but I still won't have a clue about "714." :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 01:49:03 PM »

got me curious enough to ask my friend google

714 is a slang term for the drug methaqualone, because 714 was stamped on the tablet sold under the brand name Quaalude by William H Rorer Inc.
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 01:53:54 PM »

I still won't have a clue about "714." :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

Don't worry Brian.  I'm sure they're talking about Babe Ruth or Joe Friday.  Couldn't be anything to do with Methaqualone.  Topic probably won't come up again until 4-20 anyway ::) .

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 02:37:38 PM »

Don't worry Brian.  I'm sure they're talking about Babe Ruth or Joe Friday.  Couldn't be anything to do with Methaqualone.  Topic probably won't come up again until 4-20 anyway ::) .
Did somebody say "puff, puff, pass"? :beatnik2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 02:41:40 PM »

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

I don't smoke anymore......

OR any less.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

harleydiva

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 03:54:13 PM »

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

:o

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 09:07:56 PM »

A long thread, but some interesting reading: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=16758.0

After you're done, you'll understand what KHD-itis is, but I still won't have a clue about "714." :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

Yeah, 'er 'uh, 103,
  Back in the day, we used to call 'em "Disco Biscuits."  A very powerfull tranquilzer, mixed with alcohol, would produce a euphoria that usually resulted in one stating, "How'd I get here, and where the hell is my Motorsickle?"  "By the way, Bro, where in the hell am I, anyway?"  Of course, that was for us lucky ones that lived through that era.  Lynyrd Skynrd put it best in their hit tune, "That Smell."  "Can't speak a word when you're full of the "Ludes."  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD   
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

Texas Lurker

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 10:03:51 PM »

Hey Chip, sorry, I guess I missed the thread you getting the RG, Congrats, hope you enjoy it. Linny

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 11:57:38 PM »

Just makes me wonder how people come up with their rationale.
Will it sell?
Of course!
As Puzzled said, "Road Glides are gaining popularity"
Baggers are in.
All baggers are in.
Ck the sales figures for the last 10 years for the Road Glide platform.
Have they ever sold like proverbial hotcakes?
Never!
Will they sell now?
Yes!
But based on history not as well as a FLH based platform.
Can the "Motor Company" build a FLT CVO?
Of course, but in a public company where profit dictates production, the answer is most likely not.
But then we can always dream and hope!

I love my SERG and am glad it resides here!
Next time you see one, remember the numbers are dwindling and the values are going up.
The first is a shame and the last is good!

:2vrolijk_21:

Blah, Blah, Blah.................Are you gonna' call me, or am I gonna' have to have one of my Boys from Mooresville come over and convince you make the call.  BTW, I'm buying OTIS's SERG, just so I'll have two Motorsickles that will bust your ass.  OTIS has convinced himself he wants a V-Rod.  I figured I would put the 120" out of Ol' Maudie on the OTIS machine, and have Tilley build a 145" Twinkie from Hell, to put back in Ol' Maudie, which would maintain my "First Hog at the Trough" status, which, BTW, I've had for the last three (3) years.  Lookin' forward to hearin' from you.  If you haven't called me by tomorrow, I'll call you and give you hell, you North Carolinian red-neck hot-rodder.  I apologize if you confused my confidence in the performance of my Tilley Built Engine with arrogance, as I certainly did not mean to offend or embarrass you in any way.  You know this.  Call me, asshole.  :huepfenlol2: Later--HUBBARD 

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 07:49:08 AM »

Blah, Blah, Blah.................Are you gonna' call me, or am I gonna' have to have one of my Boys from Mooresville come over and convince you make the call.  BTW, I'm buying OTIS's SERG, just so I'll have two Motorsickles that will bust your ass.  OTIS has convinced himself he wants a V-Rod.  I figured I would put the 120" out of Ol' Maudie on the OTIS machine, and have Tilley build a 145" Twinkie from Hell, to put back in Ol' Maudie, which would maintain my "First Hog at the Trough" status, which, BTW, I've had for the last three (3) years.  Lookin' forward to hearin' from you.  If you haven't called me by tomorrow, I'll call you and give you hell, you North Carolinian red-neck hot-rodder.  I apologize if you confused my confidence in the performance of my Tilley Built Engine with arrogance, as I certainly did not mean to offend or embarrass you in any way.  You know this.  Call me, asshole.  :huepfenlol2: Later--HUBBARD 

Damn!
I can't help but like this old fart!
Apology accepted!
Send those guys from Mooresville.
I will have the buds from N. Charleston waiting.
Or maybe a phone call would be easier.

You buying Otis the bike?
Smart idea Carl, if you can't outrun it, buy it.
You might be a redneck but nobody ever said you was stupid!
Well at least not me!

It's about time!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 21 queries.