Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®

New Bike In!

(1/8) > >>

displacing air:
Well, got the call from sales lady yesterday morning...my baby was in. She was out for a few days with a sick kid and when she got back the bike was together and on the floor.
She new I wanted pics of the bike in crate. Oh well.

First impressions:
The bike really did look better in person! I know everyone had said that but I wasnt sure how I was going to react...wow!...I couldnt be happier with my choice. In fact the bike stood out...It was the only green anything in the whole store. My daughter and wife went with me and both loved the bike. They both had to get on it with me, just for fit and feel. This was hard as I still have broken foot and cast, but we managed. The bike fit me very well. Backrest will need a little adjusting. The toupak blended real well with the bike...that one had me worried. The stereo is a major plus! Both wife and daughter liked the lumbar supported backrest...said very comfortable. I will be going over this morning to order goodies to be added. Fatcats on the way from the group buy. Going to get 440 shocks,pc3/usb,intake,roadpegs,extra lights for rear,extra windshield 12",headset, and oil temp dipstick. Might have work finished and home by the following weekend. I am probably one of the few arent in a big hurray as I cant ride until foot heels. If I dont need surgery on foot in two weeks then I should be riding by the end of Sept. I cant wait to be able to ride though. Anyhow my overall impression is that I am very happy with the color and look of the bike.

Pics to follow.

displacing air:
Me and daughter(14). She's my youngest and rides with me more than wife.

displacing air:
Proud new papa! Notice $hit eating grin...yeah I was real happy.

mr_magoo:
Congradulations on the new scooter looks very nice.  Post a few more pictures when you get it accesoriesed.

fxdjerry:
Not a bad looking bike . I like the color! Congratulations and good Luck! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version