CVO Social > Off Topic

Twolanerider

(1/3) > >>

Screamin_Beagle:
Hey Two,
    I've been drooling over the pics you posted of the work you did on your motor and and and...............I gotta tell you.....That is ONE FREAKIN SWEEEEEEEET looking Cherry Bomb  (I like yours better than mine......wanna swap??????LOL).  I really think you are one of the most depraved and twisted individuals on this site......Keep up the good work!! :)

BTW,  Did I tell you that the  [smiley=cherry.gif]Bombs are the fastest........No, Really....it's a well known fact ;D ;D ;D

NICE JOB ON THE BIKE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!

_Beagle

Twolanerider:

--- Quote ---Hey Two,

--- End quote ---

Screamin_Beagle:
Two,
     Call me redundant.....I'm pretty geeked up with the work you did.......Have you had a chance to think about the swap???? ;D

Screamin_Beagle:
Twolane,
   Don't do the leather bags.........if you have a Tour Pak on the bike,  you can't open the bags with the TP on it......Looks good for something different,  but the pain in the a$$ to re-adjust the bag mounts isn't worth it.......I sold mine.  Oh sh$t,  now I need a new picture thingy....avatar,  is that what it's called (LOL).  It was something different for a while,  but not functional....

_Beagle

Twolanerider:

--- Quote ---but not functional....

_Beagle
--- End quote ---

That's good to know.  Thanks Beagle.  Really did like the look and had thought about getting a set of bags sometime.  But losing the tour pak  or not being able to raise the bag lids or constantly having to readjust the brackets would have been a major pain.  I like recreational things to be simple (that is not a commentary on blondes).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version