www.CVOHARLEY.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 11:14:00 PM 
Started by no clue - Last post by no clue
I have a Softail primary cover. Part# 60782-06A It is supposed to fit Softails 07-14. Will it fit a 2008 SE Softail Sp ringer? 2008 FXSTSSE2  Thank you for the help. Dave

on: Today at 11:13:58 PM 
Started by nvabill - Last post by nvabill
I like the 1.75s but im fat and old and id rather listen to music than the pipes. I am putting the 2" in my new build so we will see!

I'm torn with my 1.75s also, deep sound and I can hear the radio, but a little louder is better, maybe! LOL

on: Today at 11:07:45 PM 
Started by nvabill - Last post by VANAMAL
I like the 1.75s but im fat and old and id rather listen to music than the pipes. I am putting the 2" in my new build so we will see!

on: Today at 11:06:06 PM 
Started by el Cadar - Last post by el Cadar
I have been searching all over and have had zero luck in finding a solution so here goes: I bought the bike with the TourPak already relocated to the right saddlebag and am considering buying saddlebag luggage and was curious if anyone has had issues with the amp heating up the bags to the point of melting?  Thanks in advance!

on: Today at 10:59:00 PM 
Started by nvabill - Last post by nvabill
Thanks everybody for all the helpful responses, looks like the 2 inch baffles are the most popular for almost everyone.

on: Today at 10:38:21 PM 
Started by ltank - Last post by 1roadking
My 2005 roadking had this problem brand new and it, it was actually the fender that was misaligned. Just an idea to check if everything else looks good.

on: Today at 10:31:23 PM 
Started by ltank - Last post by ltank
The spacer on the rotor side is correct because the caliper holds the pads in place that only allows a very limited movement. If the spacer was too far one way or the other the caliper /pads would not go in place without severe binding.

on: Today at 10:25:28 PM 
Started by RiseAboveIt - Last post by el Cadar
Hey RiseAboveIt, how'd the install go?  I just had my TourPak made from scratch and really thought this would be cool.  Let us know brother!!

on: Today at 10:02:58 PM 
Started by ltank - Last post by sadunbar
Keep in mind the spacer on the rotor side is what centers the caliper over the rotor...

on: Today at 09:53:04 PM 
Started by Murph83 - Last post by Murph83
We fit the TC 24D and finished tuning it last Friday, 114hp / 115tq. We gained some hp but lost quiet a bit of tq compared to the original build ( 10-1 comp, stock 110 heads and tb, SE 585 cam made 106/126). It rides ok but the tq loss low is noticeable over the original build

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 18 queries.